This addon is a remake of the mod for Java Edition called "Crafting Dead". RedstoneLover decided to create it after he had watched Pat and Jen play the Java mod. The add-on includes several elements which you would recognize if you've ever watched The Walking Dead which is a very popular TV show about people surviving a zombie apocalypse. Some features include new zombies like the Walker and Runner and also new weapons.
Updated: 11 September, 2018 (read changelog)
- Walker - Replaces normal zombie, no longer burns in day light, slowed down, same health (20 points)
- Runner - Replaces husk zombie, fast, leaps at players like spiders, less health (15 points)
- Survivors - Replaces skeletons, will help kill zombies but neutral to players.
- Baseball Bat - Wooden Sword
- Crowbar - Stone Sword
- Fire Axe - Iron Axe
- Samurai Sword - Iron Sword
- Bowie Knife - Replaces Golden Sword
- Chainsaw - Replaces Diamond Axe
- Diamond Samurai Sword - Replaces Diamond Sword
The sprites and ideas for the melee weapons were all obviously taken away from the original mod, the sprites are custom, but are based on the high-resolution original sprites.
Ranged Weapons (Guns)
- Pistol - Replaces bow, uses bullets (Arrows)
- Throwing Knife - I LOVE this one, it replaces the snowball. And deals 5 damage (Stone Sword Atk Damage)
- Rifle - My favorite! It replaces the ender pearl, and is really accurate (try turning on the pc crossfire) It has a cooldown.
- Harpoon Gun - Replaces fishing rod, sticks on to an entity until it dies, disappears afterwards
None of the ranged weapons were taken from the original. "That's IT!?" I hear you saying. But with addons you can only replace current items...There's nothing we can do about that.
- Runners now leap at their targets similar to a spider.
- Survivors now make player sounds when hurt.
- Zombie loot tables have been removed, they now drop what they used to drop. (no more endless supply of deep fried chicken.)
- Walkers have been slowed down.
- Runners are slightly faster.
- Removed Mega TNT.
- Zombies can see targets 40 blocks away now.
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game