I will be making minecraft's creepypastas based off their origins and sighting videos. So I'm starting off with Herobrine. Herobrine is an old legend that was said to stalk you everywhere you go and when you approach him, he dissapears. He also leaves strange things as trees with no leaves, 2x2 tunnels, sand pyramids, etc. So this addon is based around this version of Herobrine.
Herobrine will show up in the night and stares at you and when you walk towards him, he vanishes into thin air
After the night is over, you may see trees that are missing their leaves and strange, perfect sand pyramids in the desert.
And In the caves, you might come across long 2x2 tunnels and tunnels lit up with redstone torches. You might even see his glowing eyes down those tunnels if he hasn't teleported.
That's all for now. Sorry I didn't make the doors open and torches breaking in this small update. I've had a lot of online school and couldn't figure out how to make these things yet so I've sent out a small update which fixes a few errors from the previous version.
Select version for changelog:
* Changed featured image to a recreated rainy version of the original sighting
* Added download links to the behavior pack with possessed herobrine animals
* click the mediafire link for the .zip or .mcaddon
* for .mcaddon, after you download it, open it with minecraft
* For .zip, you extract the resource and behavior files and put them in the resource and behavior folders then open minecraft
-Experimental Gameplay is not required