"I now question your motives. And you clearly cannot be trusted."
In Chapter I of the Lorekeeper Update, we focus on the lore of the four beasts.... while adding more? Three new beasts have been sent to take out "The one who pulls the strings". and you get in the way. Will you join the beasts in the quest for re-balance? or will you find out things are not as simple as you think?
Select version for changelog:
v2.1.1: HOTFIX 7/18/22
- Removed the spawn rules for the new disciples. They were never supposed to naturally spawn. sorry for any Inconveniences.
- Removed Debug notes and unused files from Addons Maker. (Used it before I got bridge. back.)
- Updated manifest to the correct addon version.
- Removed outdated installation Instructions.
v2.1 Update 7/16/22
- Added Three New Bosses
- Added two new weapons
- New addon trailer :0
- Updated pack art.
- Updated Item Art
- Erian now gives off a particle on his head to show when he is enraged.
- Nerfed Erian’s attack damage and enrage rate.
- Nerfed everyone’s Attack damage to match up with the game‘s new armor damage reduction rules.
- Roxantria attacks faster
- Frequex’s Note blocks actually rotate now
- ???'s unused attack rotations now work
- ??? has a new intro animation
- ??? now inflicts darkness
- Probably more that I forgor
v2.0 Update - 3/24/22
- All mobs have been given new models.
- ??? has a new model
- Revamped Item Textures.
- The Disciple Slayer Armor has more durability and protection. (Against ??? However…. ughhh. It’s a twig..)
- The Disciple Slayer Armor has been given a new model.
- Crafting the armor no longer requires a Netherite Chestplate. - Prismatica now has a second phase to her fight.
- Buffed Erian’s sword ability. It now does twice the amount of wither damage for twice as long.
- Erian’s sword particle is now working. - Lowered Erian’s sound pitch.
- More that I don’t remember but all major stuff has been listed.