This addon implements a new horse called the Ender Horse to the game. Its main feature is its ability to teleport. The teleportation is random so it's quite hard to control but it's nonetheless a quite unique feature for a horse. It has on average more health than other horses and it also has some boosted speed and jumping abilities.
How does it work?The Ender Horse can be found spawning naturally in the Overworld. A horse can be tamed simply by sitting on it until you see some heart particles as then you will know it is tamed. To be able to control the horse you will need to place a saddle on the horse.
- iOS / Android: Open the inventory while sitting on the horse and select a saddle in your inventory to add it to the horse back.
- Windows 10: Press 'E' while sitting on the horse and drag-and-drop the saddle in the correct slot.
Tamed Ender Horses will not teleport. However, wild ones does, so that creates quite a challenge for taming them. Tamed ones jump 5 blocks high (at max) and have a total of 33 full hearts.
- Spawns naturally in the Overworld
- Health: 33 hearts
- Its health is naturally regenerated
- Tame one similar to taming any other horse
- Wild Ender Horses teleport at random (tamed ones doesn't)
- Jumps 5 blocks high
- You can add the power to teleport using a ender pearl
- You can remove the power to teleport using a bucket of milk
- It replaces the zombie horse because Mojang never released the horse animation files.
Select version for changelog:
- Removed fall damage (it didn't make sense to jump high and take damage)
- Note: It replaces the zombie horse because Mojang never released the horse animation files