Are the frogs in the latest beta not crazy enough? They already eat slimes, magma cubes, and goats, but what if they ate even more? What if Frog Eat Stuff?
New Items and Blocks
- When a frog eats a blaze, a frog rod is dropped, which is a new decorative block similar to the end rod
- When a frog eats a skeleton or stray, a frog dart is dropped, a new throwable projectile. These deal 4 damage, and inflict an effect on their target:
- Pearlescent - Poison
- Ochre - Weakness
- Verdant - Slowness
- When a frog eats an enderman, a frog pearl is dropped, an alternative to ender pearls which throws farther and does not spawn endermites
- When a frog eats an evoker, a frog tooth is dropped, which is a 5-damage melee weapon that inflicts the same effects as the corresponding frog dart. They can also be used to instantly break leaves. Frog teeth are not repairable or enchantable, and have 250 durability.
- When a frog eats a ravager, a frog horn is dropped, which freezes all mobs in the 3 block radius when used. Each type has different stats:
- Pearlescent - 200 uses, freezes for 5 seconds
- Ochre - 100 uses, freezes for 10 seconds
- Verdant - 50 uses, freezes for 20 seconds.
- All frog horn types have a 5 second cooldown
Due to a bug, Frog Darts and Frog Pearls will cause significant lag when thrown for the first time in a session. There is nothing I can do about this
- When a frog eats a goat, a goat horn is dropped
- When a frog eats a rabbit, a rabbit’s foot is dropped
- When a frog eats a turtle, a scute is dropped
- When a frog eats a drowned, a trident is dropped
- When a frog eats a silverfish, an iron nugget is dropped (very strange iron farm concept)
- When a frog eats an elder guardian, a heart of the sea is dropped
- When a frog eats a guardian, a sponge is dropped
By downloading this addon, you agree not to repost it and to follow my license
You must be in Minecraft Beta 184.108.40.206 or later and enable Wild Update, Vanilla Experiments, and Holiday Creator Features to play