FurniDeco adds 25 pieces of functional, decorative and unique-looking furniture that fit with the vanilla style. With more than 80 variants in total, FurniDeco gives you endless options to furniture & decorate your builds!
- 💺 25 Unique pieces of furniture & decorations, up to 80+ variants
- 🎨 Fully customizable
- 🎮 Interactive and functional
- 🍦 Fits with the Minecraft Vanilla feel
- 🪓 Craft-able in survival mode
- 🧊 Uses blocks
To keep different kinds of furniture organized, FurniDeco divides them into Furniture Grades, each grade houses furniture of a single theme. Currently the add-on has only one grade, but eventually it'll expand into multiple grades in future updates.
➔ The Rustic Grade
Rustic and country themed furniture with a cozy vintage feel.
Interactivity and Functionality
One of the major goals FurniDeco aims to achieve is creating furniture that's not only decorative, but is also useful!
The Paint Brush lets you conveniently and instantly paint specific parts of a furniture piece.
The Carpentry Table
The Carpentry Table makes it super easy to obtain furniture in survival mode by just crafting it! All you have to do is pop in the materials required and voila, you've got yourself a neat Rustic Sofa!
➔ To view a list of all crafting recipes, click on this link!
FurniDeco is licensed under the Apache License 2.0, you can read more about it here
Made With Bridge.
FurniDeco was made with bridge. an advanced IDE for creating Minecraft Add-ons.
Select version for changelog:
- Added more cloth variants to Rustic Rocking Chairs
- Added Portuguese (Brazilian) translation (by Sk1)
- Increased the radius in which players must be within to sit
- Improved performance when large quantities of seats are placed
- Fixed Rustic Ceiling Fan not dropping when broken
- Fixed the furniture recipes of birch variant
- Fixed a small texture issue on the packs icons
To ensure that FurniDeco fully works in your worlds, turn on the following experimental toggles in your world settings:
- Holiday Creator Features
- Upcoming Creator Features
- Experimental Molang Features