Two words. HARDER SURVIVAL. For harder minecrafters. So, five words, actually. And two full stops. If you've conquered everything Minecraft has to offer, and you're strolling around the overworld, the nether, the end, singing to the skies how invincible you are, but wondering all the same, "should there be more....?"
Then this pack is FOR YOU. If you dare....
Some of the fun changes:
- HARDER witches (the stars of the show, they can't wait to meet you)
- HARDER skeletons (they'll shoot you from far afar)
- HARDER ghasts (one-hit wonders, no more)
- HARDER zombies (fast, fast fast, plus a rare giant zombie)
- HARDER creepers (*really* don't let them explode near your builds)
- HARDER phantoms (spice up your night life)
- HARDER ravagers (for when you want to trash a house)
- HARDER vindicators (yes, really, and watch out for the little guys)
- HARDER shulkers (a bit, anyway)
- HARDER guardians (don't forget your fish food, oh, wait, that's you)
- HARDER slimes (not so squishy now)
- HARDER rabbits (at least some of the time, they can be a real *killer* hehehehe)
- HARDER zoglins (whatever a zoglin is!)
- HARDER piglins (you need to wear that gold armor!)
- HARDER drowneds (those trident guys really have strong arms now)
- HARDER hoglins (faster, deadlier, tougher)
- HARDER iron golems (not all one way traffic!), keep an eye out for the dire golem
- HARDER ... you get the picture (and I can't remember any more right now!)
Some of the not-fun changes:
- None found so far
To the awesome youtubers out there, if you do a review/showcase, thank you! Please link back to *this page* on mcpedl. Cheers!
Select version for changelog:
Added a couple of tougher Vindicator variants, including a (rare) smaller one, just for Mates293.
A few minor changes here and there, fixed the Killer Bunnies, sort of (animations aren't quite right). Also made it compatible with scarecrows.