These shaders allow you to forget about torches in the mine and night vision when building in the dark, especially in survival. They also don’t load the device, but quite the opposite!
These shaders give the same result as "options.txt" (gamma:1000000.0) in Java Edition.
No matter how hard you try, our familiar torches will never be made of something like this:
in like this:
Is this considered cheating?
Perhaps. But no one bans on our usual Java servers, players who play with the maximum gamma. Even quite popular minecraft players on YouTube playing with it and sometimes tell subscribers how to do it.
My Discord: Mr.Challenge#9389
YouTube: Mr Challenge :3
Select version for changelog:
- Added "block destroy particles" [on/off] switcher
- Cleared vignette (more info in pack folder)
Installation is very simple, you just need to download the .mcpack or .zip file and unzip it.
There is essentially no difference between them, .mcpack works better on IOS, and .zip on Android and Windows or Mac (but these shaders do not work on it), but that's up to you.
For inexperienced users, it is recommended to download the .mcpack, in order to properly install the resource, you need to:
- Select the downloaded file
- Click "Share"
- Select Minecraft and wait for it to start, and automatically upload our file to Resource Packs
- After successful download we go to "Settings"
- "Global Resources" and we are looking for our file, it should look something like this:
Select it and click "Activate".
That's it, you can go into your world and enjoy :)