The purpose of this add-on is to bring story mode exclusive features to your Minecraft world. It is an add-on that will add new entities, blocks, and items that will make your worlds more enjoyable or challenging.
DISCLAIMER: This Minecraft add-on is not approved by or associated with Microsoft, Mojang Studios and/or Telltale Games.
This add-on brings the following features
This hostile mob can blow you up and it rarely spawn underground at night. The explosion is bit stronger than the creeper. It can also climb walls. Can be charged.
It behaves just the same as the iron golems. Spawns underground. They have a red variant.
Withered prisoners. Inflicts wither. Doesn't burn in sunlight. They spawn underground.
Just like slimes. They spawn underground.
They behave just like vanilla wolves. They spawn in villages.
These mobs spawn in cold biomes. They can inflict slowness status effect. Also have jockey versions. Drops icy shards and icy cores.
Icy Ender Creeper
This mob can teleport and explode. They can't carry blocks (add-on limits). They spawn in snowy biomes. Can be charged.
They look like iron golems but hostile. It throws snowballs and will use melee attacks when closer. They spawn in cold biomes.
Icy Golem (Boss)
Large version of the icy golems. It has a health of 500. It has stages. Projectiles and explosions doesn't do much damage to it.
Has a slightly higher minimum and maximum damage than the iron golem. Currently spawning in the nether. Will turn into cobblestone variant when touched by water. Can not be spawned by placing magma blocks and a pumpkin.
A giant version of the enderman. It has a health of 500. Can't pick up blocks. The behaviour can no longer be improved due to addon limits.
These mobs have the same health as the golems. They have prismarine weapons that rarely drops. Not spawning naturally.
This three headed ghast is a boss. It shoots fireballs that can still hurt you even if you have fire resistance. It can also summon multiple ghasts. They rarely spawn in the Nether.
A large animated prismarine statue. It has a health of 500. It is immune to knockback. It drops prismarine blocks.
Players can spawn it by giving a wither a command block. Command blocks can be obtained by fishing or looting mansions.
It will transform in to its next stage after a few minutes.
In this third stage, it shoots wither skulls that deals high damage and can set everything in fire.
Can be crafted with prismarine/dark prismarine in a stonecutter.
Can be crafted with a blank prismarine rune in a stonecutter
Can be made with an uncolored terracotta in a stonecutter.
Other Polished Terracotta Blocks
Crafted with polished terracotta in a stonecutter.
Generates anywhere in the overworld. Up to four pebbles can be placed in one block space. Can be thrown. Crafted with a cobblestone in a crafting table.
Dark Cobblestone, Smooth Stone, and Stone Slab
Crafted with a black dye and their respective blocks.
Blue Nether Bricks
Crafted with two nether bricks and two warped roots. Crafting shape is similar to red nether brick recipe.
Can be crafted with four packed ice in a crafting table.
The recipe needs 8 icy shards and a icy core. Ingredients can be obtained from an icy spider.
Crafted with sticks, papers, and a torch. Can be dyed.
Colored Redstone Block
Crafted with a redstone lamp and any dye.
Framed Tinted Glass
Crafted with sticks and a tinted glass. Also has normal and hardened glass types.
These bookshelves can only be crafted with an empty bookshelf and 3 books. Vanilla recipe with other wood types will only result to an oak bookshelf because the recipe is hardcoded.
Book piles can be crafted with three books. No specific shape.
Seafoam Green Dye
Crafted with a lime and white dye. Can be used to color wool, redstone lamp, etc.
There is an overlay pack that changes models and textures to look similar as what can be seen in Minecraft Story Mode.
Without the accurate overlay pack:
With the accurate overlay pack:
Special thanks to RobotPantaloons for giving me permission to make a Bare Bones overlay in my addon.
Here's a link to Bare Bones
Special thanks to JujuStyle7 for the wither storm.
Also to LugiaGamerYT for some tweaks.
And to dakonblackrose for the armor templates.
Select version for changelog:
- Armors of the new and old Order of the Stone
- Viking helmet
- Associate and guest outfits
- Enderman suit
- Eversource crown
- Eversource chicken, lays spawn eggs of most mobs
- Mob controller headset, no function
- new skin variant for the horse
- empty and filled bookshelves
- clean glass, can be crafted from hardened glass, has stained variants
- framed glasses
- stained redstone lamps
- plywood, all wood types
- dark stone slab
- blue nether brick slab
- obsidian slab
- formidibomb, activates when placed
- super tnt, acts like a normal tnt but stronger
- wither storm flesh, can be crafted to glow with a glowstone dust
- tall fires, currently not animated
- wearable white pumpkin
- custom doors, bugged
- wandering warrior, spawns rarely in villages
- version 2 is now an overlay pack, named "Accurate" (bad name)
- Bare Bones textures are now in another overlay pack
- Main packs now has custom blocks
- added a ribcage texture to the giant enderman
- giant enderman and the prismarine colossus now stomps the player
- full armors are now separated
- changed "Baked Clay" name to "Polished Terracotta"
- changed magma golem texture
- changed prison golem textures
- prismarine tools model and texture, now twice the size
- prismarine foes are now twice the size
- colored bricks are move to random things addon
- humans can now pick up any item
- changed creeper and creeder texture
- creeper, icy ender creeper and the creeder now have flashing textures
- changes to some textures
- Zombified piglins no longer appear as zombie pigmen
- Player no longer breathes infinite oxygen, removed player.json
- custom golems no longer swing their legs too far
- held items by humans now renders
- forgot what else I fixed
You need to delete the old version.