In 2018, Modular Bosses, a very popular java mod that frequently went under the Alias "THE UNKILLABLE BOSS MOD!" would be abandoned due to an essential component in the Curseforge API being removed. For roughly 1 year now, we've been working to bring it back for bedrock, here's your first look at the new, and Official Modular Bosses continuation.
Select version for changelog:
- Added Nether Monolith, Adult Chorpling, Devourer, Spark, and Soul Howler.
- A Variety of new resources and items have been added.
- The Worm can now be fought by entering its stomach.
- Added a whole skinpack (look at gamejolt page)
- Premade Structures in Behavior Pack
- New Textures for Smasher Chorp, Poison Eye, and Seymora.