Nation Of Calvada is a nation map project in Minecraft. Focusing on both the city and also the countryside. This nation map is a remastered version of my previous work -Mojave Region. This project is still in it's 'rebuilding phase' and it will soon be one of the largest maps created for Minecraft again. Please do visit Nation of Calvada and see the many buildings and it's countryside.
| A view of Las Vegia City as of the latest update |
Welcome to the beautiful world of Calvada!
Nation of Calvada was created in 17 April 2013. Over the years, It has received a ton of reconstruction, quality standard of building and city planning has improved. As of the latest 1.0.4 update, there are 2 cities (Las Vegia and Grandia) and of course a few areas around the map. There are a lot of things to see in the map, visit the many skyscrapers, the suburban area, the shops, public services and more to discover. I hope you have a good day in Calvada!
I'm still not done with this project, expect more updates in the future.
| More pictures from the map |
| Slip District, Las Vegia City |
| Las Vegia International Airport |
| Grandia City |
| The new highway passing through Grandia City |
Select version for changelog:
- Built more buildings in Slip District (L.V City)
- Built the new Leadership House in Administer District (L.V City)
- Expanded Las Vegia Intl. Airport (Phase 1 expansion)
- Built the Sunnyville Gated Community (L.V City)
- Expanded the North CB District (L.V City)
- Built the town of Las Nipton (Town)
- Built a diner in Vegia Hill (Town)
- Built a police station in Vegia Hill (Town)
- Built the new National Highway
- Built a few country roads
- Rebuilt 50% of Grandia City
Before playing the map, we recommend these:
- Play on a powerful device (4 or 8GB ram and any decent CPU)
- For low end devices, please turn off fancy graphics and reduce render distance or use any performance behaviour or texture packs to improve performance.
[Installation has been tested on Windows 10 & Android]
For Windows 10, IOS & Android:
1. Click .McWorld download
2. Google Drive will sometimes try to scan the file before downloading. If Google Drive can't scan the file, it will show a warning. If this happens, click 'the download symbol on top right of your screen'.
3. Once you have finished downloading the map, click the downloaded .mcworld file and it will launch Minecraft.
4. Once Minecraft has imported the map. Click on 'Play', find Calvada and enjoy!