This add-on implements six new dog breeds to Minecraft, but they only replace a total of three mobs. Each dog is based on a popular breed in real life, so there's a real good chance you will find your favorite (if you have any). To make one of the dogs your own you will need to tame by feeding them some bones. Once tamed, you will be able to take them on a walk, play with them and if it's a Poodle even customize its looks! Creators: Jujustyle7 (Twitter), MrMinechest (Twitter)
How does it work?The first thing you will need to do is to find one of the dogs. As they replace vanilla mobs this means that they will spawn naturally in your world, but you can of course also use one of the spawn eggs.
- Poodle (replaces Sheep) - Can be colored with any type of dye. It can also be sheared to make look more beautiful.
- Chihuahua (replaces Rabbit) - Definitely the cutest puppies with the cutest sounds!
- Dalmatian, Beagle, Huskie and Weiner (replaces Ocelot)
- iOS / Android: Long press on the dog with a bone and press Tame.
- Windows 10: Right-click on the dog with a bone to tame it.
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game