From Win10 user, for PE users ;D
An UI Add-on resource pack that brings back some old pocket/desktop UI designs from 2015 (Alpha 0.11.0-0.14-0) for current version of Minecraft Bedrock (Before MC PE/Win10E)!
Some UI screens will be styled, others will be 75% accurate about previous UI design.
- Start screen
- Play screen
- Add external server screen
- World template screen
- Create and edit world screen
- Settings screen
- HUD screen
- Brewing Stand
- Enchanting Table
- Inventory, Crafting and Creative Pocket
- Chat screen
- Pause screen
- Skin picker screen
- Start screen Desktop
- Play screen Desktop
- Inventory screens Desktop
The 2011 Edition! (Release date: 2021)
Another version of Old Days UI, but with the UI design from Alpha 0.1 to Alpha 0.7. Very nostalgic for very veteran players. ;D
You're allowed to:
- Make review about this pack, as long as you credit me as "@CrisXolt". And put original download link in description (This MCPEDL forum post).
You're NOT allowed to:
- Make customized APK/APPX and monetized content (pirate modifications), no one will have the permission.
- Steal my .JSON and .UIDX file code claiming this work as your, no one will have the permission. Specially not modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Repost this resource pack made by me in other pages, especially with adf.ly hide link.
SirZeus for original ideas!
Make sure you have these options disabled, by 2021 I will bring updates without errors for those who have this enabled.
Another thing is that this resource pack is not compatible with others with modified UI, not even the VDX: Java UI.
And how do I deactivate this add-on?
In case you don't remember how you used resource packs in Alpha 0.15.0. It's easy, just go to options and click the button where it says: "Manage".
And then this screen comes out and you can deactivate this. That's all! ;D
Seriously, those default .json UI files and old UI design is made originally by Mojang, actually are modified and remade by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck ;D.
Select version for changelog:
Updated the forum as long as there are no typos. So, it's not a big deal, but...
I also did a small update only bug fixes and added the missing things. ;D
- Added "Only Allow Trusted Skins" toggle option.
- Added "Storage Management" screen.
- The Boss Bar issue in HUD has been fixed.
- First wait some seconds and then click on "Continue". Note: I'm sorry, but I do this to make sure I get support and continue to update my projects. D; But, if you really don't like AD, I suggest you visit my twitter @CrisXolt, there will be direct links in the following tweet.
- After this, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download green button to get the file.
- Open .mcpack to launch Minecraft and import resource pack automatically.
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy with old style of Pocket or Desktop UI! ;D