MCPE DL

Mods, Maps, Skins, Seeds, Texture Packs

Published on December 20, 2020 (Updated on December 22, 2020)

Ore Crops Addon

Ever wanted ore plants in minecraft? Now you can get them with this addon, which adds in 9 new different ore plants, including netherite and diamond plants, that can grow and be farmed.

This addon adds 9 new ore crops: Coal, iron, gold, redstone, lapis, diamond, emerald, netherite, and quarts. The better the ores are, the longer they take to grow. One ore = 2 seeds. Bone meal does not work with these crops. Also each crop has a 70% chance to drop seeds, and 30% chance to drops an ore, so it's not too overpowered.

Coal plants

-3 growth stages (The more growth stages, the longer it takes to grow)

Gold plants

-3 growth stages


Iron plants

-3 growth stages


Lapis plants

-5 growth stages

Quartz plants

-5 growth stages

Redstone plants

-5 growth stages

Emerald Plants

-7 growth stages

Diamond plants

-7 growth stages

Netherite plants

-7 growth stages

*Must turn on experimental gameplay on your minecraft world

Select version for changelog:

Changelog

Netherite crops now drop netherite scrap instead of netherite ingots.

Supported Minecraft versions

Installation Guides

21 Responses

Comments 21
4.5 / 5 (8 votes)
1
Hey, can you update this please on the beta? I liked the textures for the crop ores and I want them to have to my world. Tried the one that you had and it didnt grew. The plant will just drop into a seed. Please fix it for beta 1.17!!
Log in to Reply
1
Sorry for not seeing this earlier! Will try and fix.
Log in to Reply
1
Let me guess you made this with crafty crafts? By the way good work!
Log in to Reply
1
How do you harvest them?
Log in to Reply
1
The complement is fine but could you put that when I harvest the plant a fruit comes out that when crafting it takes out the mineral?
Log in to Reply
1
The complement is fine but it would be better that when you harvest the plant comes out a fruit that when crafting it comes out the mineral as in PC croparia and also a guide to crafteos
Log in to Reply
1
hello I love this add-on and thanks to the creator for doing it but is it normal that you need a dye to make 2 lapis seeds and when I break the stage 4 seed it drops me a dye?

Thank you for answering me
Morue bleu
Log in to Reply
1
Thank you Very much i really need this addon
Log in to Reply
1
That too underpowered 30% to drop ore mining seems better also does fortune work on the plants plss add that fortune works and turn 30% into 77% at fortune 3
Log in to Reply
1
Wait, the netherite plants would be less overpowered if dropped netherite scrap instead of a full ingot.
Log in to Reply
1
No it's too underpowered because it's not garrented 30%
To get a ingot and we don't even know if it's infinite like water melon or if fortune works on it
Log in to Reply
1
its not overpowered my guy. theres a reason you dont get the full ore for one crop cause that would defeat the purpose of mineing. you can get alot of crops and get alot of ores. its more of a afk way to get ores not to be more overpowered than mineing.
Log in to Reply
1
Soooooooooo (2000 years later) ooooooo (please, stop.) ooooooo (shut up!) oo ok.
Log in to Reply
1
Its kind of exploiting but the fun :D
Log in to Reply
1
How to craft?
Log in to Reply
1
You have to use a ingot and make sure it’s in the middle of the crafting table.
Log in to Reply
1
The netherite crop should drop netherite scrap, and you should add an ender pearl crop
Log in to Reply
1
Oh I put this as a reply my bad
Log in to Reply
1
Same here have figured out how?
Log in to Reply
1
How to craft all seeds?
Log in to Reply