Begin your Minecraft adventure, in a more unique way with the Origins add-on! Choose from the 15 different Origins at the start of the game, and up to 13 different Classes that affects your gameplay.
Select version for changelog:
This update addresses some issues that most players were encountering when using the add-on. Special thanks to Insomniadic for some code contribution!
[ Tweaks & Bug Fixes ]
- Updated format version to 1.19.30.
- [Piglin] Origin no longer provokes fellow piglins.
- Fixed an issue where client-side idle particles were showing for all players, regardless of any condition.
- Fixed [Idle particles] options toggle not working properly.
- Fixed [Enderian]'s [Teleportation] trait inconsistency sometimes not giving immunity upon teleportation.
- Fixed [Enderian]'s [Familiar Face] trait not working as intended.
- Fixed [Phantom]'s [Phantom Form] trait not triggering properly.
- Fixed [Kitsune]'s [Camouflage] trait not working as intended.
- Fixed [Starborne]'s skill traits being heard from afar.
- Fixed [Starbornes]'s [Nonviolent] trait not being triggered.
- Fixed incorrect text showing when attempting to hurt tamed mobs as a [Beastmaster] class.
- Adjusted some options texts and layout.
[ Known Issues ]
Note that some bugs cannot be fixed as they are part of the experimental creator options - which could mean breaking every update, or not working properly.
- [Blacksmith] items duplicates on death.
- [Blacksmith] items does not properly work as a tool or equipment.
- Due to a glitch, the [Slimecican] Origin may become invulnerable at some instances. Server operators may choose to ban this Origin until a proper fix has been made.