Pixel Reality is a low resolution texture pack pack which adds more realism to Minecraft. The textures have a much smoother design and the colors look calmer and better blended than the default textures. The texture pack have been developed for over a period of several years and this proves that it stands the test of time.
Pixel Reality 1.4.2 (PR_v1.3.1) for Bedrock Minecraft Changelog:
- Blue ice.
- Treasure map, drowned spawn egg, and fish spawn egg textures.
- A fast & dirty fix to water color. It\'s still over the top but there's not to do until Mojang keeps their hyper-saturated colors hardcoded.
- Sand is a little more wavy and grainy (for the unmptenth time).
- Dead Bush is a little darker.
- Updated ender dragon fireball texture.
- Fixed flowing lava textures finally.
- Updated flipbook texture list.
- Pack now uses correct version number.
- Armor overlay textures now appear after a minor 1.2 update.
- Other 1.4 textures are in the works and coming in the next major PR update.
- Download Resource .McPack
- Open Minecraft PE
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack
This texture pack pack also includes Pixel Reality Addendums. An Addendum is an add-on pack which can be downloaded and applied on top of the main Pixel Reality texture pack to change some things.
- Bright Stone Addendum Resource .McPack (brighter stone textures like vanilla)
- Untamed Addendum Resource .McPack (pig, sheep, cows and chickens are all wild ancestors)
- Framed Glass Addendum Resource .McPack
- Adobe Addendum Resource .McPack (terracotta blocks are more colorful, useful for pixel art)