Ever heard of blocks that do extra-special things? This add-on adds blocks that give you potion effects when you step on them. The concept is pretty basic so you may use this for your maps, you just have to credit me properly and you're off.
These useful blocks are now available to be crafted in survival. When stepping in them, it gives you their respective status effect for 10 seconds, Staying on top of them will no longer give you an infinite duration, you can jump to reset the time.
A flask is another type of glass bottle that's specially designed for this add-on. To craft them, just place a glass bottle anywhere in the default crafting grid.
This is a new crafting table that's designed to take the raw effects from certain ingredients.
Using a flask, you can extract the raw effects from certain items using the extraction desk:
- Flask of fire resistance = Empty flask + Magma cream
- Flask of instant damage = Empty flask + Spider eye/Glistering melon slice + Fermented spider eye
- Flask of instant health = Empty flask + Glistering melon slice
- Flask of invisibility = Empty flask + Golden carrot + Fermented spider eye
- Flask of jump boost = Empty flask + Rabbit's foot
- Flask of night vision = Empty flask + Golden carrot
- Flask of poison = Empty flask + Spider eye
- Flask of regeneration = Empty flask + Ghast tear
- Flask of slow falling = Empty flask + Phantom membrane
- Flask of slowness = Empty flask + Sugar/Rabbit's foot + Fermented spider eye
- Flask of speed = Empty flask + Sugar
- Flask of strength = Empty flask + Blaze powder
- Flask of water breathing = Empty flask + Pufferfish
- Flask of weakness = Empty flask + Blaze powder/Ghast tear + Fermented spider eye
- Flask of absorption = Empty flask + Ghast tear + Glistering melon slice
- Flask of blindness = Empty flask + Ink sac
- Flask of fatal poison = Empty flask + Spider eye + Lily of the valley
- Flask of haste = Empty flask + Sugar + Blaze powder
- Flask of health boost = Empty flask + Apple + Glistering melon slice
- Flask of hunger = Empty flask + Rotten flesh
- Flask of levitation = Empty flask + Popped chorus fruit
- Flask of mining fatigue = Empty flask + Pufferfish + Rotten flesh
- Flask of nausea = Empty flask + Spider eye + Pufferfish
- Flask of resistance = Empty flask + Blaze powder + Ghast tear
- Flask of saturation = Empty flask + Wheat
- Flask of wither = Empty flask + Wither skeleton skull
These recipes may seem overwhelming but most of the recipes that the flask uses is from the brewing stand.
How they work
Stand on them to be given their respective status effect for 10 seconds.
- Fire resistance
- Fatal poison
- Health boost
- Instant damage
- Instant health
- Jump boost
- Mining fatigue
- Night vision
- Slow falling
- Water breathing
Here's a youtube video!
Blocks no longer rely on player behavior therefore, easier to be fused with other add-ons!
As of this moment in 1.16, custom blocks do NOT appear in the inventory. You can use the /function command to find all of the blocks which are segregated.
You can use the following functions:
Select version for changelog:
- Blocks no longer rely on player behavior.
- Added Fatal poison potion block
- Added Extraction desk
- added Empty flask
- added Flask of absorption
- added Flask of blindness
- added Flask of fire resistance
- added Flask of fatal poison
- added Flask of haste
- added Flask of health boost
- added Flask of hunger
- added Flask of instant damage
- added Flask of instant health
- added Flask of invisibility
- added Flask of jump boost
- added Flask of levitation
- added Flask of mining fatigue
- added Flask of Nausea
- added Flask of night vision
- added Flask of poison
- added Flask of regeneration
- added Flask of resistance
- added Flask of saturation
- added Flask of slow falling
- added Flask of slowness
- added Flask of speed
- added Flask of strength
- added Flask of water breathing
- added Flask of weakness
- added Flask of wither
- This add-on is updated to the latest beta.
- If you want to review/make a video about this content, at least credit me in the video/description
- Don't use your own link, use the proper link on MCPEDL
- If you wish to use this for your content, at least credit me.
- You may copy/paste this for your content as well if you wish