Have you ever wonder to have more potions? Such as potion of levitation, potion of haste and more, then this addon is for you. Having these kind of potions allows you to obtain other effects via brewing just like other vanilla potions
To brew them as usual we need water bottle and will combine it to nether wart to form an awkward potion. As usual awkward potion is the base potion we need in brewing different effect potions.
There are 8 different potions added in this addon:
- Potion of Blindness
- Potion of Conduit Power
- Potion of Fatal Poison
- Potion of Haste
- Potion of Levitation
- Potion of Nausea
- Potion of Saturation
- Purifier - Use to remove all negative effects including levitation effect
Here are the reagents items for brewing the following potions shown above. Make sure you brew an awkward potion first before brewing these potions.
- Ink Sac = Blindness
- Nautilus Shell = Conduit Power
- Rotten Flesh = Fatal Poison
- Quartz = Haste
- Chorus Fruit = Levitation
- Poisonous Potato = Nausea
- Sugar Cane = Purifier
- Mushroom Stew = Saturation
Just like vanilla potions, these potions can enhance the effect level with glowstone dust or can increase the duration with redstone dust. Blindness effect doesn't have higher level therefore you can only increase its duration. Purifier cannot be extended nor enhanced.
Any potion, either extended, enhanced or just normal can able to turn into splash potion by adding gunpowder. Splash potion allows you to throw potion in which it'll give effect of the potion to any entities nearby the area it landed.
Select version for changelog:
- Added Splash potion type of every potion
- Potion of conduit's reagent recipe were changed into nautilus shell
- Fixed a bug were it doesn't work on latest minecraft version
Don't forget to enabled the following Experiments option in world settings
- Holiday Creator Features
- Additional Modding Capabilities (for older minecraft version)
Install both behavior and resources to make it work