Parity is a highly sought-after concept in the Minecraft community as a whole, with every update making at least one change to bring Java Edition and Bedrock Edition ever closer together. However, I think we can all agree that it's not exactly a quick process and we could all benefit from an update dedicated to fixing these issues. Well, I can't do that, but I can bring you a behaviour pack that does it to the best of my ability! Get ready for a huge list of features!
Select version for changelog:
- Cakes no longer stack to 64.
- Armour Stands now stack to 16.
- End Crystals no longer explode when nearby another explosion.
- End Crystals now have larger collision boxes, measuring 2.0x2.0.
- Pillagers now switch to melee attack when not holding a crossbow.
- Each Zombie Villager profession now has a unique "minecraft:variant" value, allowing for custom textures. Download an example pack here.
- Fixed an issue where Wandering Traders would drink potions during the day.
- Temperature and rainfall values now match Java Edition. This also affects foliage colour.
- Tall Grass distribution in Savanna and Plains biomes now *actually* matches Java Edition.
- Removed the ability to disable world generation changes in the pack settings.