This pack is a mix of PvP, improving Redstone's looks, and making unnecessary textures a bit flatter.
This is gonna be my first RP so feel free to give feedback! This is created on mobile using UTK.IO, so give me some slack.
- Borderless Glass and Flat Concrete!
- Rod Indicator! (Even tho they changed PvP)
- Bow Indicator! (Can you see where this is going?)
- Bucket indicator! (Just in case if you can't see blue)
- Ore borders! (It's a nice to have)
- New stone! (Whether you like it or not)
- Retextured components! (Idk why I face the piston head even tho I didn't change anything there)
- Heres a closeup..
- What does it look like in a build? Here you go!
Credits to TheBowTieMan for the door design (I know my testing world is messy)
If it's not yours, you need to credit the creator.
- Short Swords! (Try it out for yourself, don't expect me to do all of it. Also, netherite isn't included)
- Grass Paths and blocks now extend to the side! (The Grass block one doesn't show on mine. Maybe it only affects me, so no photo...)
- A tribute to the nether update! Thank you @BlazeKillsYou on Twitter for letting us make this onto a Minecraft painting.
- Select doors and trapdoors are now see through for the most part.
- This is one of the easter eggs. The scaffolding is also see through.
- This texture has been here since the start. Have you spotted it?
- I changed the block breaking animation. (No screenshot, that's hard to do)
- Updated the Nether Brick Texture to be the correct one
- Tweaked the textures of these armour types
- The short swords are all done! Shortie Netherite Sword lol
- It's one of the easter eggs I hid. Did you find it already? Not that anyone would think to look at the bottom of the cactus.
I did use ESTN Shaders for the screenshots. Check it out too! https://mcpedl.com/estn-shaders/
There's still some easter eggs hidden. Go and find it!
Select version for changelog:
- This is a minor texture update. You might not see it since it's super minor.
- Added a new link (Linkvertise)
Linkvertise: Just follow what the site says :)
AdFly: Press "Block" when it asks you to enable notifications