The SimplyCubed texture pack is generously brought to you with less unnecessary details while keeping the main concept, and look, of the block to be recognized from its raw form. The texture pack helps with complexity, and might even boost fps. Others to compare to are; Paper Cutout, 4x4, OCD, plastic, and Bare Bones texture packs.
Subscribe with the bell :D
Description: SimplyCubed is a texture pack made for people who like simplicity, and organization as more and more textures are added to the game with blocks, and mobs. I introduce to you the SimplyCubed texture pack. This texture pack eliminates and simplifies any unnecessary details and shading that can be removed for a smoother and cleaner look. This helps improve the game look and feel, and can even boost fps for some on lower devices, as they don't need to render as much detail as there was needed before.
- I know that there are websites stealing this pack, as well as others and that isn't fair for the creator as they had put the effort and time into them. So if you see any website stealing this, do leave a comment and I will call them out. (do help out other creators as well) These packs are originally and officially from the mcpedl website. Thank you a lot for the help.
- This texture pack does look like some others, though this keeps all the necessary details needed to recognize the block in its original form. Please do not say that I have stolen the textures, as I have worked hard on this since mid-2019, and is being updated to fix bugs, and to keep up to date with the textures. This is an original idea, and I have not seen this be done for Minecraft and I have brought it into a reality.
- The 1.17 Edition Update (minimum version 1.3.0) Is still technically in beta, but the block entities are basically done. Please do give me some time as I'm trying my hardest as one person to fix and finish these textures. Thank you for understanding, and I hope you enjoy the pack!
Q: Will there be an RTX version of this pack?
A: As of right now, I do not have an RTX-capable device. But if in the future I do get my hands on one, you bet I will get onto making the pack work with RTX.
Q: This pack seems like it stole textures from bare-bones?!
A: Although they may look similar, they are different in many ways. For example, SimplyCubed does not de-mean any textures like the leaf block. It keeps its definition and enough detail. On the other hand, BareBones just makes the entire leaf block green without any detail. Please do take a look before you comment on this.
Q: I want to use this in a video/showcase the pack, can I?
A: You may showcase this pack, as long as you credit the mcpedl link to this page in the description. Also, read the readme and license files linked above.
Q: Will/when is there going to be a full release?
A: I have been working on this pack for a long time, and it would be expected to get out of beta by now. I am working on the entities right now, but the current version of SimplyCubed is just the blocks, and block entities.
Q: Why aren't the download links working?
A: There could be 2 main causes of this, one could be that I have deleted the pack because a new version is out that still needs to be updated by mcpedl, or that Mediafire is down and won't work. Sorry for the inconvenience if they are not working, it will be fixed as soon as possible
Q: Hey I wanna give some feedback/suggestions about the pack, where can I do that?
A: You can tell me in many ways. You can join the discord server here and tell me in the #SimplyCubed channel, or you can leave a comment down below the download links. Either way is fine, but if you would like for your suggestion to be seen as soon as possible, I would recommend going to the discord server.
Q: There's another pack with the name SimplyCubed, can you change the name so people won't get confused?
A: I wish I could, but there are many reasons why I can't. Mainly, I have other packs with the "Simply" prefix in them, and I don't want to change this and break the mashup pack they all give. Another reason is that I haven't seen the name before and I had liked it I didn't do any research (which I should have) and seen that there already was a name with that. Don't think I have not considered changing the name, it's just many circumstances that won't let me.
Select version for changelog:
1. Added details to the description
2. Added even MORE details to the description and preview
3. Added images to description
4. Added .mcpack type
5. Added "trailer" to description
6. Updated textures: Armor!
7: Moved "trailer" to brief intro
8. Highlighted trailer, and NETHER/BEE UPDATE :D
9. Edited descriptions, and FULL UPDATE WITH ARMOR!!
10. Newer download links + READ ME file
11. 1.17 Edition Hotfix, and updated/added to the description with new pictures and text.
12. Updated Description, fixed changelog to be correctly ordered, new panoramic background, and new title
13. Added candle textures and missing end promo image. Added Q&A section as well.
14. Minor update, fixed title to (1.3.2) to match pack version. Also indented summary
There are many tutorials online, it would be easier for both of us to reference that instead :D