Ultra Realismo Shader v1.3 is a new realistic shader with the purpose of improving the graphics for a greater gaming experience based on the canceled project of Mojang Super Duper Graphics Pack only compatible with (Android/iOS)
- Sunrise and sunset
- Day and night color
- Shadows and lighting
- Colorful world
- Lighting coloring
- Realistic sky based on Super Duper Graphics Pack
- Realistic water
- Water wave
- Realistic shadow
- Waves and underwater caustics
- Shaking leaves and plants
- The stars change color
- Sun rays Realistic
- Nether similar to Java Edition Shaders
- Option to configure the clouds
-This option, as the shader says, is to deactivate the second layer of clouds if you don't like cloudy skies.
-And this option is to activate the second layer of clouds for more similar to the super duper graphics pack.
-Note: it is very important to restart minecraft when changing the option so that it can work correctly.
Check out the official trailer to learn more about this shader. Also by watching this video you are helping me:
- Use this mcpedl link if you want to share this shader.
- Please do not create another link for this shader.
- Please ask me for permission first, if you want to use any code from this shader.
- This shader is based on the Super Duper Graphics Pack from Mojang's canceled project
- This shader has a Lite version for low-resource devices, click here to check it out.
- A special thanks to Voxel Graphics (creator of the bicubic shaders) for helping me with the water code <3
Please help me with something to motivate me to keep updating the shader constantly :) :https://paypal.me/alexander010106
Select version for changelog:
- Added important information about the shader in the presentation
- Sun rays
- New lighting
- New realistic shadow
- Option to configure clouds
- More realistic sun and moon
- Nether enhancements are now similar to Java Edition shaders
- More beautiful and realistic sky enhancements more similar to Super Duper Graphics Pack.
'' For the best gaming experience I recommend the brightness to 50-80 ''