Important: Read carefully before download and use!
What is Vanilla Deluxe UI?
Before Modified Vanilla and Vanilla enhanced. Is an experimental TP that would improve UI and other assets.
Actually, is an testing TP made since fall 2016, oriented to port menus and container/inventory GUI textures from Java Edition to Bedrock Edition more easily and efficient!
So, it is not any PC GUI or any Java UI texture. It is a tool that allows you to port Java GUI Containers textures easily while bringing some improvement in some basic interface. And was originally made first since autumn 2016 (Started with HUD and Java Inventory) and continued to autumn 2019 with current features.
All features and comparisons:
PvP (JE 1.8 Style) UI:
Only if you apply on top of main resource pack:
Dark Mode - Dim:
It is a plugin that makes the GUI look a bit dark, but it will only affect the textures used in the project, that is, the original default Bedrock Edition files will not be used.
Upcoming features for next version:
- Compatibility for other projects.
- Realms Settings.
- Profile and Character Editor Screen.
- And maybe... about Marketplace Screen.
- Not all screens are fully compatible with the use of gamepad.
- Some screens take a long time to load, something like Settings screen, Play Screen, and it is because it contains so many toggles in UI code, but I have reduced them to the limit as long as it works on all devices.
This project will be open source and under the GNU GPL v3.0. So you will have the freedom to modify (if you know about JSON UI code), but there will still be conditions. It is recommended that you ask me for permission or notify me before you can use it in third-party projects. Just put it to good use and you will have no problems. ;D
For texture pack porters, if you are going to use PvP UI in order to port PvP 1.8 GUI with ease, you can use it, but please use it fairly to avoid trouble. ;)
If you have more questions about this, let me know by MD on my twitter @CrisXolt.
Seriously, those default .json UI files is made originally by Mojang and Microsoft, actually are modified by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck ;D.
Select version for changelog:
v1.0.0 (The New Beginning Update) [27/05/2021]
[-] Profile Screen with Character Editor. (Will be added later).
[-] Invitational Screen.
[-] Realms Settings
[-] Compatibility for AgentMindStorm's Music+/Music Player UI Lite Resource Pack. (Will be added later).
[-] Compatibility for Fate UI for Windows 10. (Will be added later).
[-] Automatic adjustment for HD GUI Textures due Render Dragon visual issues.
[*] HUD Screen now has fully compatible with modified scoreboard sidebar from other resource packs.
[*] RTX options are now visible only if you are on your Windows 10 computer. I did it so that you wouldn't feel bad if you use your mobile device. :(
> However, if you are on your Windows 10 computer, you must have a dedicated graphics card installed to use these options.
[*] Fixed the issue with "Add Server" button.
[*] Fixed visual bugs for main buttons (In Windows 10 with Render dragon).
[*] Every dropdown options are now replaced by simple toggles.
[*] For the most important thing: the text of Content Log errors at the top is no longer displayed if you have activated the Content Log options in Profile, because everything is fixed and optimized for testing with other Add-Ons/Resource Packs! ;D
Important: Set the user interface (UI) to Classic in order to see the modified user interface.
- First wait >15 seconds (Using only "View Articles" and "Waiting Time") and then click on "Continue". Note: I'm sorry, but I do this to make sure I get support and continue to update my projects. D; But, if you really don't like AD, I suggest you visit my twitter @CrisXolt, there will be direct links in the pinned tweet.
- After this, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download green button to get the file.
- Open .mcpack to launch Minecraft and import resource pack automatically.
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy the VDX: Java UI! ;D