Important: Read carefully before download and use!
What is Vanilla Deluxe UI?
Before "Modified Vanilla" and "Vanilla enhanced". Is an TP/RP that would improve UI and other assets.
Actually, is an testing TP made since fall 2016, oriented to port menus and container/inventory GUI textures from Java Edition to Bedrock Edition more easily and efficient! At the moment there are 3 types:
Java Edition UI: Convert base game interface to Java Edition interface style! Of course, not all screens were modified, but I will add more in future versions!
Mixed UI: It is the improved version of the HUD UI and inventory containers still with base game style, with the small combination of Java Edition and Legacy Console Edition parts.
PvP (Java Edition 1.8) UI: The same between Mixed UI and Java UI, but, the UI design is mainly based on JE 1.8, the version most used to play PvP servers. Now has clear Chat BG and Scoreboard BG without red score numbers.
Bottom Chat UI: Is a standalone version of the Bottom Chat UI in HUD and the main message screen without need of main packs resources, keeping the original UI from Minecraft Bedrock.
Select version for changelog:
v1.2.1 [19/06/2022] (1.19 Wild Update Only)
- More language support: -ja_JP -ko_KR -pt_PT -pt_BR -uk_UA
- Added Copy coordinates tools for chat screen, only enabled by creator settings. [1.19.10 Only]
- Custom permission level dropdown control for realms player list.
- Added reason message text for death screen. [1.19.10 Only]
- Added creator settings screen, and some options from profile screen now have moved to desired screen.
- Added tooltip message for darkness effect slider option and notification duration.
- Added Hive Network UI support.
- Added JE toast "in.ogg" sound.
- Added Modal screens for Progress Screen.
- Updated for v1.19.0 Release and v1.19.10 Beta/Preview Only.
- Changed Pack Icon design.
- Start Screen will now be 90% accurate in layout like Java Edition.
- Fixed a UI issue when the screen has base pixel height less than 216, especially adapted for mobile devices.
- Touch inventory buttons (Close and quick place mode) size value now is 20x (before 16x).
- Changed position coordinates text bg to match Java Edition Debug appearance.
- Updated black button textures.
- Added 1.19 new accessibility options.
- The recipe book for 2x2 crafting now has a desired max page numbers.
- Updated Chat Screen.
- Updated Main Realms Screen and Realms World Slots to match Java Edition UI layout.
- Updated safe zone menu screens, outside border now will be black background, while in game, will be screen background.
- Replaced all UI label texts to desired global label control.
- Made another revision for Sign Screen, Book Screen and Video options.
- "Show Autosave Icon" option is now called "Autosave Indicator", only for supported languages.