WorldEdit PE is an extremely useful tool (or rather mod) suited specifically for people who want to build magnificent creations in Minecraft more efficiently. By using this mod you will gain access to more than 20 different commands and a selection tool which you can use to both edit the world around you as well as add new things to it.
Updated: 27 February, 2017
You can find a full list of commands further down on this page. But let's begin by having a look at some of the ways which you can use this mod in-game.
Do you need to build an Egyptian pyramid? No problems. Use the //hpyramid <block> <size> command to build it. You can customize the block type and size to your liking.
The sphere is another type of structure which you can build by using this mod.
Most of the commands require that you select two positions first by using the wand which looks like a hoe. You must type //wand to get the selection tool though.
Select two corners of the structure which you want to edit.
- Position 1: Long press the block while holding the wand
- Position 2: Tap (short) on the block while holding the wand
Once you've selected the region then you can use a bunch of different commands depending on what you want to do. In this case I wanted to set all of the blocks in that region to diamond blocks.
Another really useful command is the move command.
Begin by using the wand tool to select the region.
Then use the move command (//move [count] [direction] [leave-block]) to move it. In this case I moved it 20 blocks up in the sky.
This mod is based on the PC mod with the same name. I highly recommend that you check out the wiki for that mod in case you want to read more about the different functions.
- //center <block>
- //cyl <block> <radius>[,<radius>] [height]
- //edges <block>
- //faces <block>
- //hcyl <block> <radius>[,<radius>] [height]
- //hollow <block>
- //hpyramid <block> <size>
- //hsphere <block> <radius>[,<radius>,<radius>] [raised?]
- //line <block> [thickness]
- //move [count] [direction] [leave-block]
- //pyramid <block> <size>
- //replace [from-block] <to-block>
- //set <block>
- //sphere <block> <radius>[,<radius>,<radius>] [raised?]
- //stack [count] [direction]
- //walls <block>
Important: This mod requires BlockLauncher!