This is the 1st shader pack that I created makes your world more realistic for low-end devices.
It hasn't received support for a long time, so I updated only a small fix with my latest skills.
Cubemap images by: Hybred
took on 1.14 (windows 10)
Differences from the default:
- Realistic clouds (cubemap)
- Waving plants and water
- Colored torch lights
Select version for changelog:
- Updated the base code from 1.14.0 to 1.16.221.
- Added an invisible clouds texture to hide vanilla blocky-clouds without your settings.
- Made shadows more smooth.
- Fixed that water is too dark.
- Reduced the file size.
- Improved compatibility with GLSL ES implementations where fragment shaders don't support.
- Replace all use of TIME with TOTAL_REAL_WORLD_TIME
1. Click "Download YamaRin Shader!!!”
2. Download it from Mediafire
3. When the download is completed, tap/click on it
4. Wait for the import to complete and then..enjoy!