This addon lets you access a few really useful settings through a new menu in the in-game user interface. Most of these options are otherwise only limited to the Video Settings screen and normally you would need to scroll a lot to get to them. It’s very useful if you need more quick and easy way to access them.
How does it work?
Here is a list of settings you’re able to quickly access from the Quick Access settings screen. If you have suggestions for more features be sure to let NetherNinja know about it on Twitter.
- Field of View
- Camera Perspective
- Hide Hand
- View Bobbing
- In-game Player Names
- Splitscreen in-game names
- Hide paper doll
- Inventory tweak
- NEW toggle icons
- MORE divided settings
- Cleaned advanced video
- Screen animations button (new)
- Changed inventory (added difference photos in-game ) (new)
- Added language support (WIP + new)
- Hide HUD and hide hide are easier like third person (new)
- Added Hide Debug Option (UPDATE: Hides debug text or enables it.)
- Added “Hide Debug Option”
- Download Resources .McPack
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack