The 3D Items Addon adds a new dimension to a few of the items in the game. The items are fully 3d, in your hand, when thrown and for fireworks and bottle o enchanting when used.
Select version for changelog:
Added Splash Potions
Added Lingering Potions
Added Ender Pearl
Added Eye of Ender
and suggestions people have. I'll add a few of my own suggestions too.
Hope this comment helps.
1. Holding the Totem of Undying in your off hand it appears backwards.
2. Potions look like a water bottle when held.
3. Holding items in your offhand makes them invisible.
4.(?) Fireworks aren’t 3D when loaded in the crossbow.
5. Enchantment Bottles are invisible when thrown and has no animation.
6. No potion drinking animation.
- Try to turn the addon into a Resource Pack instead.
I've read the comments and someone reported that the Behavior Pack does not work well.
Turning the addon into a resource pack would make it easier for people to enjoy. :)
- The Totem of Undying has wings, so maybe you could modify the model a bit. (Optional)
- 3D Ender Pearls
- 3D Arrows (including Tipped Arrows)
- 3D Soul Lanterns and Soul Torches (Items that are in 1.16, the Nether Update)
- 3D Blaze Rods
- 3D Bowls (Including Mushroom Stew and Suspicious Stew, great for decoration!)
- 3D Buckets (Empty, Water, Lava, Milk)
- 3D Honey Bottles and 3D Honeycombs
- I wouldn't suggest making armor and tools 3D, since that is in 1.16.
Other Suggestions from the comments:
- 3D Torches and Lanterns
- 3D Snowballs
And that's all of the feedback I can give for now. I hope this comment helps you.
This pack is nice and I'd love for it to be updated and be a resource pack. Enjoy 1.16!
Two of them being: BedrockAnimated, and 3D Throwable Items.
On BedrockAnimated, the firework projectiles and arrow projectiles are 3D.
For the other pack, throwable items are just the 3D model.
I guess for this pack you're working on, you're attempting to make sure that
items are always 3D, no matter what, I assume?
anyway it looks different than vanilla which I like. good job!
totem looks amazing
-behaviour pack literally does nothing
-the whole resource pack is messing with the player's animation
-theres no water bottle drinking animation in first person mode
-this should be a resource pack not an addon because you just changed the item models and thats it
-throwing bottle o' enchanting have no animation
-bottle o' enchanting is non-existing when you throw them
please make a fix, I'm really hyped for this pack because no one has ever make 3d item model in this website, and PLEASE make it a resource pack instead of an addon