Imagine a Minecraft world where every mob wanted to live in peace and harmony with all of their neighbors. Then imagine the complete opposite and you'll know exactly what Angry Mobs is about.
Fun times! Every mob is out to attack every other mob that doesn't look like them. Villagers vs iron golems, parrots vs pandas, zombies vs husks, ghasts vs blazes, shulkers vs endermen, everything vs everything else! It's a mad, mad world.
We've started an EPIC arena battle series to find which is the angriest, toughest mob in all of Minecraft. Here's the village round:
- Mobs that didn't already have an attack were assigned a melee attack and damage based on, roughly, a third of their health.
- Spiders are now always aggressive
- Mob height and width have been reduced, where necessary, to fit in a 2x2x2 cube; all the better for arena battles
- Teleport distance has been reduced (for endermen)
- Mobs don't burn at daytime
- Zombies don't turn villagers into zombie villagers
- Mob despawning has been turned off (maybe except for endermites, need to look into that)
- Snowball do damage (1-3) against any mob
Oh, it's on.
To the awesome youtubers out there, if you do a review/showcase, thank you! Please link back to *this page* on mcpedl. Cheers!
Select version for changelog:
Fixed a few skeleton issues (wither, stray, regular), thanks to Justin for picking up that one!