Do you want to make your minecraft experience more of a rpg game? So, what's missing? Damage Indicator! Yes! Some of us wanted to see the damage we deal to our enemies. This addon does the job for you.
Here's the video for quick understanding :
New version :
- Shows the damage dealt enemy and also heal amount
- Monitors HP precisely
- Vanishes when invisible
- Maximum render distance of 20 blocks
- Mojangles Font
- 2 options are available: Health Bar and Heart Icon
- No more behavior pack so it means it is you can keep your achievements on
- Download options to choose from
- Improved Health Bar
Green: 50 - 100% HP
Yellow: 25 - 49% HP
Red: 1 - 24% HP
- Bossbar (bonus)
- This addon monitors the health of an entity, not the actual damage itself. So if the damage dealt exceeds the entity's remaining hp, the damage shown is the remaining hp and not the actual damage.
- Maximum damage can be shown is 100. Any value that exceeds will only show "100+".
- This addon is made using the new molang query function on 1.16, so it won't work on older versions
- There are 2 options available
1. Health Bar
2. Heart Icon
- Optional Minecraft Font
You can download Minecraft font if you want to change the font of the damage indicator. To use, just install it and put it on top.
Horse Family - NOT WORKING
Slime - NOT WORKING
These are probably hard coded. So I can't do anything about it. I'm sorry.
Please feel free to report bugs. I will highly appreciate it. Enjoy! 😊👍
Select version for changelog:
- Fixed some old bugs
- New health bars + boss bar
- 20 block max distance
- No more behavior pack
- 3 download options
- Install the resource pack
- Version 1.16+ only