ESBE_2G is a shader pack for Bedrock platforms makes your world more beautiful works on both mobile and pc.
You don’t have to preparation powerful device (iPhone 5s is enough to).
Enjoy your beautiful world!
- Lightweight depiction
- Tone map using NTSC weighted average method
- waving leaves & water reflection depiction
- Sparkling stars, Enhanced dusk
- Beautiful clouds & aurora
- Brightness varies depending on the direction
- Compatible with both Mobile and PC(Win10)
- No useless code
brightness 50 is recommended
- Android(doesn’t work on some devices idkY)
tested on iPadAir3, win10(bootcamp MacBookPro 13inch 2017 TouchBar), win10(corei3-8100 RAM8GB GTX1050Ti)
⚠️Switch, PS4, XBOX 1.13~ , RTXβ & RenderDragon Unsupported⚠️
if you apply this shader, Switch users and PS4 users will not be able to join the multi play.
I’ll try to support after RenderDragon is added formally to Win10 or mobile .
(comment 2020/11/25 added)
RenderDragon was arrive to Beta for Win10.
But it’s compiled and too difficult to modify the shader files.
Many of shaders may be broken in few months. Sadly.
You are allowed to modify this shader in your personal use.
You are prohibited to distribute it with or without any modification.
see LICENSE.txt for more.
Fixed a bug that water caustic effect disappeared in 1.16.100
Fixed tonemapping when rain
minor bug fixes
Fixed "laggy" water
Fixed some codes that may cause sky being invisible
I'll soon discontinue the development of ESBE_2G.
Don't worry, I'll make another shader may be called "ESBE_3G".
Thank you for staying with us.
- Added wobble effect to entities and nether view
- Added tone mapping for Nether and underwater
- Improved rendering of nether particle
- Some tweaks of water
- Water animation no longer appears in lava
- Added support for some devices >>＊
- Fixed rendering bug on VR devices (may be not
- Improved tone mapping of entities
- Improved lighting of entities
- And more tweaks…
ESBE _ 2G reached 1M downloads on April 23
Thank you so much.
If you have black floor bug on mobile device,
go com.mojang>resorce_packs>ESBE_2G~>shaders>glsl>terrain.fsh line7
and rewrite "#define USE_NORMAL" to "//#define USE_NORMAL"
This will disable polygon normal calculation.
⚠️Doesn't work with RTXβ
- Crops are now waving in the wind
- More resource packs supported
- Adjusted water surface fog
- Improved star fluctuation
- Improved clouds render
- Reduced underwater lag
some bug fixes
- Sun & moon are no longer shown in the rain
- Remaded the moon
- Reduced lag
- prepared for future updates
Thanks to ASOwnerYT for proofreading English :)
New sun&moon, Bug fixes
snow biome leaves will /time set noon longer be detected as water
(more compatibility with other resource packs
code rendered sun&moon
(you can switch to texture render in pack setting
now leaves waves does not depend on the field of view
no more cursed leaves in structure block
image of description ui is now correct
adjusted water of nether, the_end & swamp
clean up some codes
cloud reflection improvement
underwater ripples improvement
now cloud magnification is more natural
reduce file size
- waves are no more chase you
- under water view is no more disturbed
- improved performance of leaves
- made water waves correct
- some improvements of flat shading
- works on some devices that has not been worked…may be…
・added support to 220.127.116.11 ((XBOX 1.13 unsupported
・renewed changeling screen ((English supported!
・some bug fixes
・shifted to GitHub
- remade water. now the water is affected by sky color.
- Adjusted day and sunset color.
- added ambient occlusion
- reduced light source effect
- changed water color darker