Natural Mystic Shaders is a shader pack for Minecraft Bedrock aiming to be as realistic as possible. It will change many aspects of your game, some which includes shadows, torch light, sunlight, moonlight and other.
Select version for changelog:
- Updated the base code from 1.16.0 to 1.16.221.
- Implemented shaders for shader-generated sun and moon (#52). The moon shader does a diffuse lighting to render lunar phases.
- Added a configuration item "ENABLE_SHADER_SUN_MOON" which is enabled by default. Disabling it will revert the sun and the moon to
the default texture-based rendering.
- The waving animation of plants used to happen even indoors. It is
now fixed (#85).
- The waving animation of plants used to have a discontinuity at each
of chunk borders. It is now fixed too (#85).
- The perturbance of water also significantly decreases indoors now.