Minecarts have been a means of transportation since alpha, this add-on adds more than 20 minecart types that can be used for decoration and functions the way they're intended. Freight cars, tankers, haulers, and more! This add-on also re-adjusts the minecart's model, adding wheels that finally touches the rails.
Changes to the Minecart
- New model
- Use a TNT to turn it into a TNT minecart
- Use a hopper to turn it into a hopper minecart
- Use a chest to turn it into a chest minecart
- Use a repeating command block to turn it into a command block minecart
- Custom items
Use an iron ingot on a minecart to turn it into a Rail cart
Use these items in a minecarts to take an appearance
- Wooden slabs (6) = Flatbed (decorative)
- Wooden planks (6) = Wooden minecart (Rideable)
- Gold block = Gold minecart (Rideable)
- Diamond block = Diamond minecart (Rideable)
- Emerald block = Emerald minecart (Rideable)
- TNT = Oil tanker (Dyeable)
- Water bucket = Water tanker (decorative)
- Lava bucket = Lava tanker (decorative)
- Milk bucket = Milk tanker (decorative)
- Hopper = Hauling car (see functions below)
- Cauldron = Metal hauling car (see functions below)
- Chest = Freight car (see functions below)
- Oak log = Log car (see functions below)
You can interact with it to use its inventory for storage or transportation
Use these items to add a decorative feel and an extra space, interact with this entity again to take the item back:
- Red sand
- Soul sand
- Redstone block
- Nether wart block
- Coal block
Freight car (dyeable)
You have to interact with this entity using another chest, then you can interact with it to use its inventory for storage or transportation.
You have to interact with this entity using another log variant to use this as a mini decorative storage up to 6 times.
+ Custom items
Entities from the 1.11 functions the same way except custom items replace the vanilla item placeholders.
Adds 31 custom items to use.
- This add-on is updated to the latest beta.
- If you want to review/make a video about this content, at least credit me in the video/description
- Don't use your own link, use the proper link on MCPEDL