StoneTombs Addon V3

Hi, I'm systemtv and this plugin is about graves obviously xdd when you die a grave comes out, it gives you a key that will allow you to teleport to the grave, it shows you the coordinates where you died and also the name of the player, the key is used to open the grave and collect your things you can not throw it or lose it when you die

This addon is about graves when you die, it will spawn a grave that will collect your objects and will allow you to collect them in a more efficient and faster way using a key that is only given to you when you die.

 

Before starting with the grave, let's first start with the basics for the operation of this addon

it is completely mandatory that you activate all these experimental game options, especially the Gametest Framework


also the addon is divided into 2 possible configurations

The first one that is Key enchanted, what this configuration offers you is that every time you die it will always give you the enchanted key and this will allow you to tp your grave when you die

and the second gives you a little more difficulty and is that it only gives you a 10% probability of removing the enchanted key 90% of the time it will give you a common key that will only serve to open the tomb and nothing else

One more thing before starting with the good stuff, if the shadow of the grave bothers you, I recommend that you do the following

 

-go to settings

-later to video

-and finally deactivate this option

 

When you die, the tomb will come out with the player's name and it will give you a key, depending on the configuration you chose in the subpack, the key will be enchanted or not, this key will allow you to do tp in case you have the subpackage configuration in Key Enchanted , if you have it in Random Key Enchanted you can only take it out and use it to open the tomb

There is also a very important thing when using this add-on and that is that the GamerTag that you have should not have spaces in the name, for example if it has it like this System Tv590 this would not be valid for the addon so you should remove the space for So for example SystemTv590 now the gamertag does not have spaces therefore there will be no problems when using the addon, this is just an example of how having the gamertag can be any name as long as it does not have spaces in between
 

If you die in lava do not worry that is not a problem since the tomb will generate cobblestone underneath it to prevent your objects from burning

 

to be able to make your self tp to the grave you must have the key in hand and hold down the screen if you are on a cell phone and right click if you are on a pc, it should be clarified that this addon is divided into 2 configurations through subpack one where you receive the enchanted key all the time and another where you will only have 10% to remove the enchanted key, in case it is not clear, the enchanted key is the one that allows you to do tp to the grave

 

And finally, if you die far away, don't make sure that every time you die it will tell you the exact coordinates of your death. With this, you can never lose his grave, also if you have the subpack in Key enchanted you can make tp to his grave quickly.

 

Multiplayer:

1-) The addon is compatible in multiplayer and every time you die the coordinates of deaths will only be for you, that is, if you die it will give you the coordinates where you died, however your friends will not be able to see the coordinates where you died and vice versa if your friends die he can see his death lines but you can't see where he died
 
2-) It cannot be mistaken for a tomb since it will have the name of the player who left that tomb when he died.

3-) Finally, you can play with a total of 50 players simultaneously in a world without the teleportation of the key to the grave being changed.

 

Realms:

The add-on is divided into 2 versions that would be for kingdoms and you can choose the enchanted random key or there is also the enchanted key that will always be awarded unlike the random one that you only have 10% to get the enchanted key, you can use the same package of resources than the non-realm version, as it does not vary. The version that is not for realms is divided by a subpack that gives an error in the realms so I decided to divide the subpack into 2 versions that you can choose to play in realms

 

Video


Pass linkvertise ads

 

Thanks for downloading the addon I hope you liked it


My Twitter

My Channel 

MI Discord

SystemTv#8286

Select version for changelog:

Changelog

Changelog

- Grave comes out with player name

- Key allows you to tp

- Configuration via subpack

- Use of GameTest Framework

- Separate subpackage versions for realms worlds

Supported Minecraft versions

Installation Guides

25 Responses

Comments 25
3.83 / 5 (6 votes)
1
el addon es bueno pero tiene un error en servidor es que cuando alguien sale del servidor y entra nuevamente la tumba ya no le funciona a esa persona es molesto para jugarlo en servidores .-. alguna manera de solucionarlo?
Log in to Reply
1
1
What happened to the tomb when you die in the lava?????
Log in to Reply
1
Awesome bro, is working on realms?
Log in to Reply
1
★yo creo que la textura y el modelo se pueden mejorar muchisimo aún así esta muy bueno el addon 👍🙂 ★
Log in to Reply
1
If you can download with mcpedl do so!! The links to download, downloads .exe files which has been flagged by my anti-virus saying it was a virus
Log in to Reply
1
Don't you know how to skip ads? what you say never happens
Log in to Reply
1
Actualizarlo Para La Versión 1.17.10 Porfavor
Log in to Reply
1
Nice..(tested 1.17.10)
Log in to Reply
1
Ami Me Dice Incompatible
Log in to Reply
1
Seria bueno que deje descargarlo sin obligarnos a descargarlos mediante el asistente de descargas de linkvertise, entiendo que quieras usar para generar algo con la publicidad y está bien, pero ya tener que descargar otro software solo para descrgarlo no da mucha confianza
Log in to Reply
1
Me encanta este addon es de los mejores, podrías ponerle nombre a las tumbas, del propietario que murió, en multijugador sería genial ver de quién era la tumba, el addon es de lo mejor de mis favoritos
Log in to Reply
1
1
When I die it does not give me the key and I tried in several worlds and it does not come out, I play in 1.17 and I lose my things I can not recover them and in multiplayer it does not work either, I don't know if I installed it wrong but I already deleted it and I installed it again and not give me the key, the rest is fine.
Log in to Reply
1
Most Addons don't work on realms or servers so that might be your problem.
Log in to Reply
1
Oof, I really wanted this cause sometimes I'll die super far away an then my stuff would despawn but I downloaded it an it said it was incompatible. I have 1.17 an play on a Windows 10 computer.
Log in to Reply