Discover and create new foods to give you the meals that your stomach deserves! This add-on was created to give you a challenge and make you eat more than just a few portions of beef every now and then.
Select version for changelog:
- Added Crop Bush variants (Forest, Taiga, Tropical and Torrid)
- Added Rice (found in torrid bushes)
- Added Chilli Peppers (found in tropical bushes)
- Added Coconuts (found in tropical bushes and as trees) - throwable
- Added Corn (found in torrid bushes)
- Added Tortillas (by cooking dough in a frying pan)
- Added 10+ new meals
- Corn and Rice can be grinded for flour
- Added Coconut Helmets
- Redesigned Pot and Frying Pan
- Chopping Boards now have grips
- Added RTX compatibility
- Fixed Cook Book
- Recoded Pot
- Recoded Frying Pan/Skillet
- Pestle and Mortars no longer allows you to retrieve crops place inside it
one issue: there's no banana tree
only thing I didn't like is some of the saturation levels are very very high.
Also, about the crops themselves, i don't know if this is from the base game, or the mod, as i don't really care for vanilla minecraft, but as the crops have random yield quantities, sometimes you'll only get one plant, thus making the harvest useless since you will need to replant it anyways so it is not a loss, maybe cap it a 2 minimum?
And what's the point of the water container? Genuine question, because it seems way more worth it to make a pond at your kitchen so you have quicker access to water.
Again, sorry for bothering if the crop thing is from the base game, 5 stars mod, other than these complaints.
The placeable food is amazing though and I wish there were more! Keep it up ^^
My Minecraft version is: 1.19.11
Do you know if I need to update it to fix the problem?
Thanks for your time.