This is a Minecraft Bedrock addon port of the famous WorldEdit mod for Minecraft: Java Edition. The addon comes with custom commands to make building easier, and more fun! Not only that, there are also custom items to make it easier for anyone on any device to use this. Please note that this addon is currently in its beta stage, and requires experimental features. To be on the safe side, make a backup of your world.
Creation made with WorldEdit
By: SIsilicon and Zookz
By: Rezza (Twitter)
By: EvilKiller321 (YouTube)
By: elCocoro (Twitter)
Join the discord to get YOUR creation featured on this page!
Please read the quick start section in Settings > How to Play while playing in a WorldEdit enabled world, for a short guide on how the addon works.
WorldEdit: Bedrock Edition has many of the important features that the original mod has. This includes, but not limited to:
- Clipboard manipulation (Cut, Copy, Paste)
- Stacking blocks and regions
- Rotating and flipping regions
- Making cuboid region selections
- Powerful block patterns and masks
- Navigation commands
- Generating shapes
- Creating walls, lines and outlines
- Smoothing terrain
- Undo and redo
- Filling and replacing blocks
- Painting with brushes
- A convenient WorldEdit kit to access common features
These features will be added/planned in the future.
- More tools and brushes
- More selection shapes
- Saving and loading structures across worlds
- Advanced shape generation
- Modify biomes
- Basically Java Parity!
Bug Reports and Feature Requests
If you've encountered a bug, or have a suggestion for this addon, please go to the issues page to see if your bug or request has already been reported. If not, feel free to do so!
Speak another language? Help the addon become more localized by going to the addon's Crowdin page here.
This addon is under the GPLv3 license. This means that you:
- CAN modify, copy and distribute this addon.
- CAN use it privately or for commercial use.
- CAN'T change the license of your modified version.
- CAN'T make the modified source code closed.
- HAVE TO indicate any changes in the modified version.
Videos of the addon are also allowed, but you must link to this page for downloading. You also don't HAVE to credit me, but it would be great if you did! 😁
But remember. Plagiarism is still plagiarism.
The backbone of this addon's code is a modified version of notbeer's GameTest API Wrapper.
And thanks to the original creator of the WorldEdit mod "sk89q" and EngineHub as a whole. They developed and excellent mod, and I'm just simply making a version of it work on bedrock. They're the real heroes. :)
It took time and effort to make this addon, so if you can, please support me by becoming a Patreon, or donating via PayPal! You can also join Discord or follow on Twitter to be notified of any new additions to the addon.
Select version for changelog:
- You can now bind to any item and block, vanilla or modded!
- Mobile players should best use items like snowballs, swords and food items to avoid breaking blocks by accident.
- Revamped the config UI to support creating, managing and deleting tools and brushes
- Added selection modifying commands (;shift, ;outset, ;inset, ;expand, ;contract)
- Selection extend mode (;sel extend). With this, you can extend your selections with each second position mark (tap without sneak)
- You can go back to normal mode with ;sel cuboid
- Make distant selections with ;hpos1, ;hpos2, and the far selection wand
- ;limit command and ability to limit block changes. Useful for when you want to avoid too many blocks being placed at the same time, accidentally or on purpose.
- License section in Settings > How to Play
- Added more config options:
- Max brush radius
- Navigation wand distance (effects any operation that traces blocks)
- Default selection wand
- Default navigation wand
- Default change limit (set by ;limit)
- Max change limit (limits ;limit command)
- Navigation wand is now an ender pearl by default
- Tool and brush command messages now parity Java
- Increased default undo limit to 25
- Improved performance for certain region commands, and when making large selection
- The smooth brush now works at low Y levels.
Firstly go to the download section link. You'll be going through linkvertise, but it's fine! Just go through as instructed and a file called "WorldEdit.mcaddon" will be downloaded.
After downloading the addon, you open it with Minecraft and it will be imported into your game.
- Android users need to use a third party file explorer such as CX File Explorer to open the file.
- iOS users should use Documents.
Once there, choose a world you want to apply this addon to, and add the behaviour pack and resource pack together. The following experimental features must also be enabled.
And that's it! Your world is ready for WorldEdit.
To properly add this addon to the server, you first need to upload an already existing world with the required experimental features enabled. You must then install the addon separately in the server's packs folder. Read more about how aternos handles addons and experimental features here and here.