This is a Minecraft Bedrock addon port of the famous WorldEdit mod for Minecraft: Java Edition. The addon comes with custom commands to make building easier, and more fun! Not only that, there are also custom items to make it easier for anyone on any device to use this. Please note that this addon is currently in its beta stage, and requires experimental features. To be on the safe side, make a backup of your world.
Select version for changelog:
This version is mostly just bugfixes. Not only that. This is now the point where the addon's minimum version is 1.19.30. This means it will no longer support 1.18.10-1.19.20. It also now relies on some unstable API, so expect it to not work past 1.19.40. The addon will be updated to support later versions.
- The addon now properly handles hang exceptions. It will stop and prompt the user to use the /reload command, instead of shutting down the world entirely.
- Corrected copy and cut messages (the number of blocks were incorrect sometimes)
- Made buffer deleting async
- Fixed rotate related error messages
- Fixed no permission error message
- Fixed unloaded chunk tip message
- Fixed some translation strings