created by: r4isen1920
pack version: v3.0
We aim, you fire! With some simple controls, you can be able to easily target mobs around you!
Hold either a Bow, Crossbow or Trident, and then:
- Sneak / Crouch (& Aim): Triggers auto aiming, and;
- Do not Sneak / Crouch & Aim: Free-aiming. Disables auto aiming.
You can choose wether to enable or disable auto aiming, by simply sneaking / crouching or not.
By using the auto aim feature, you may not be able to move properly unless you stop sneaking. This is to focus on the target.
This add-on is not intended, and will not work on servers or other multiplayer worlds you do not host. You can't use this add-on as a hacking get-away.
This add-on is currently designed to help you aim, as it can't replace how you as a player originally aims well. It is not perfect.
Auto Aiming Usage
Auto Aiming using a Bow
- Bow Controls: Sneak, then begin to charge the bow and it'll automatically aim to the mob.
- Environment Compatibility: On Land, it can easily hit targets in an open area. You can also use this to detect mobs in a cave, or a mob spawner. Using the Auto Aim feature with a Bow underwater will not work, as the arrow will despawn immediately.
- Auto-Aim Range: 4-106 blocks
Auto Aiming using Crossbows
- Crossbow Controls: Sneak, charging the Crossbow temporarily disables auto aiming, and then by continuously holding the Crossbow will trigger the Auto Aim.
- Environment Compatibility: On Land, it can easily deal massive damage to mobs in a short time, if you're equipped with a ton of Charged Crossbows. Using the Auto Aim feature with a Bow underwater will not work, as the arrow will despawn immediately.
- Auto-Aim Range: 12-33 blocks
Auto Aiming using a Trident
- Trident Controls: Sneak, then begin to charge the bow and it'll automatically aim to the mob.
- Environment Compatibility: Suitable underwater as it can track underwater mobs more efficiently. It also works well on land with a decent range of Auto Aiming.
- Auto-Aim Range: 4-32 blocks
Aim specifically. You can now choose wether to target closest or the farthest mob. Nearest can help you aim to the nearest incoming Creeper, or scope them from afar by using the Farthest.
- Look / Face Up: Change targetting method to Farthest, and;
- Look / Face Down: Change targetting method to Closest.
Optional Texture Pack
Using a Texture Pack is no longer mandatory. You can still, however, apply it and see arrow hints above your target! Also take note that you may need to enable Experimental Gameplay to your world's settings.
- Auto-Aiming may not be precise nor has a 100% of hitting your target. This add-on only helps you to aim properly onto your target.
- This add-on may not properly target players yet. You can still anticipate the player's position, but may become unstable once used by multiple players simultaneously in a world.
- Works in Multiplayer, that only you host. Will not work in servers, but should work in Realms.
Select version for changelog:
- Updated download link.
(Note: Dont notify this update to everyone)
- BP: Behavior Pack. Place this on top.
- RP: Resource Pack. Optional.
- Due to a current bug, this add-on may not import properly if used on Realms. The bug has been reported to their website.