Give spice to your gameplay by bringing Java advancements into Bedrock Edition with this add-on! Featuring a Java-like popup display whenever you unlock an achievement and advancement, per world per player.
created by: r4isen1920
pack version: v3.0
Pop-up Toast Display
Upon unlocking an advancement, like in the original Java edition, a pop-up message would appear. This feature has been implemented into this add-on:
Minecraft - the heart and story of the game:
- Stone Age - Mine stone with your new pickaxe and then hold it
- Getting an Upgrade - Construct a better pickaxe and hold it
- Acquire Hardware - Smelt an iron ingot and then hold it
- Suit Up - Protect yourself with a piece of iron armor
- Hot Stuff - Fill a bucket with lava
- Isn't it Iron Pick - Get your hands on an iron pickaxe
- Not Today, Thank you - Try blocking with a shield
- Ice Bucket Challenge - Obtain a block of obsidian and then hold it
- Diamonds! - Acquire diamonds and then hold it
- We Need to Go Deeper - Build, light and enter a Nether portal
- Cover Me With Diamonds - Diamond armor saves lives so wear the full set
- Enchanter - (Unobtainable for now)
- Zombie Doctor - Weaken and then cure a Zombie Villager
- Eye Spy - Throw an Eye of Ender
- The End? - Enter the End dimension
Nether - bring summer clothes:
- Return to Sender - Destroy a Ghast with fireball
- Those Were the Days - Enter a bastion remnant
- Hidden in the Depths - Obtain Ancient Debris and then hold it
- Subspace Bubble - Use the Nether to travel 7 km in the Overworld (Use the Nether to travel between 2 points in the Overworld with a minimum horizontal distance of 7000 blocks between each other, 875 blocks in the Nether)
- A Terrible Fortress - (Unobtainable for now)
- Who is Cutting Onions? - Obtain Crying Obsidian and then hold it
- Oh Shiny! - Distract Piglins with Gold by bartering with it
- This Boat has Legs - Ride a Strider with a Warped Fungus on a Stick
- Uneasy Alliance - Rescue a Ghast from the Nether, bring it safely home to the Overworld... and then kill it (Kill a Ghast while in the Overworld)
- War Pigs - (Unobtainable for now)
- Country Lode, Take me Home - Have a Lodestone compass in your inventory (AdvancementPlus required)
- Netherite armor - Wear a full set of Netherite Armor
- Spooky Scary Skeleton - Obtain a Wither Skeleton's head and then hold it
- Into Fire - Get your hands on a Blaze rod
- Not Quite "Nine" Lives - (Unobtainable for now)
- Hot Tourist Destinations - Explore all (5) Nether Biomes
- Withering Heights - Summon the Wither
- Local Brewery - Get your hands on a potion bottle
- Bring Home the Beacon - Construct and place a beacon
- A Furious Cocktail - Have every potion effect applied at the same time
- Beaconator - (Unobtainable for now)
- How Did We Get Here? - Have every effect applied at the same time
The End - enter The End dimension:
- Free the End - Good luck (Kill the Ender Dragon)
- The Next Generation - Hold the Dragon Egg
- Remote Getaway - (Unobtainable for now)
- The End... Again... - Respawn the Ender Dragon (Have someone who has unlocked the "Free the End" advancement with you before, and then summon the Ender Dragon using End Crystals)
- You Need a Mint - Collect dragon's breath in a glass bottle and then hold it
- The City at the End of the Game - (Unobtainable for now)
- Sky's the Limit - Find and wear a pair of Elytra wings
- Great View From Up Here - Levitate 50 blocks up from attacks of Shulker (Move a distance of 50 blocks in the Y-axis with the Levitation effect applied)
Adventure - adventure, exploration, and combat of the game:
- Voluntary Exile - Kill a raid captain.
- Monster Hunter - Kill any hostile monster (Kill any vanilla entity with a 'monster' family)
- What a Deal! - (Unobtainable for now)
- Sticky Situation - Jump into a Honey Block to break your fall (Collide on a horizontal side of a honey block when in air)
- Ol' Betsy - Shoot a Crossbow
- Sweet Dreams - Sleep in a bed to change your respawn point
- Hero of the Village - Successfully defend a Village from a raid
- A Throwaway Joke - Throw a trident at something
- Take Aim - Shoot something with an arrow using your bow
- Monsters Hunted - Kill one of every hostile monster
- Postmortal - Use a Totem of Undying to cheat death (Activate a totem of undying by taking fatal damage)
- Hired Help - Summon an Iron Golem
- Two Birds, One Arrow - Kill Phantoms with a piercing arrow (Use a crossbow enchanted with Piercing to kill two phantoms at once)
- Who's the Pillager Now? - Give a Pillager a taste of their own medicine (Kill a pillager with a crossbow)
- Arbalistic - Kill five unique mobs with one crossbow shot
- Adventuring Time - Discover every biome in the overworld
- Very Very Frightening - Strike a Villager with lightning (Hit a villager with lightning created by a trident with the Channeling enchantment)
- Sniper Duel - Kill a Skeleton from at least 50 meters away (Kill a skeleton with a projectile while being at least 50 blocks away horizontally)
- Bullseye - (Unobtainable for now)
- Light as a Rabbit - Walk on powder snow... without sinking
- Surge Protector - (Unobtainable for now)
- Is It A Bird? - look at the parrot through the spyglass
- Is It A Balloon? - look at the ghast through the spyglass
- Is It A Plane? - look at the ender dragon through the spyglass
Husbandry - the world is full of friends and food:
- Bee Our Guest - Get your hands on a honey bottle
- The Parrots and the Bats - (Unobtainable for now)
- Best Friends Forever - Tame an animal
- Fishy Bussiness - Cast a fishing rod
- Total Beelocation - Have a bee nest in your hand
- A Seedy Place - Plant a seed, and watch it grow
- Two by Two - (Unobtainable for now)
- A Complete Catalouge - Tame all cat variants!
- Tactical Fishing - Catch a fish... without a fishing rod! (Have a bucket of fish in your hand)
- A Balanced Diet - Eat everything that is edible, even if it's not good for you (Eat every vanilla food in-game, the cake is not yet counted)
- Serious Dedication - Use a Netherite ingot to upgrade a hoe, and then reevaluate your life choices (Have a netherite hoe in your hand)
- Wax On - (Unobtainable for now)
- Wax Off - (Unobtainable for now)
- The Cutest Predator - catch an axolotl in a bucket
- The Healing Power of Friendship - help the axolotl win a fight
- Glow and Behold! - (Unobtainable for now)
- Whatever Floats Your Goat! - float in a boat with a goat
This add-on also supports legacy Java achievements – back when before it was replaced with advancements:
The achievement system before consisted of only one tree – featuring 33 achievements in total:
- Getting Wood - Attack a tree until a block of wood pops out
- Benchmarking - Craft a workbench with four blocks of planks
- Time to Mine! - Use planks and sticks to make a pickaxe
- Hot Topic - Construct a furnace out of eight cobblestone blocks
- Acquire Hardware - Smelt an iron ingot
- Time to Farm! - Use planks and sticks to make a hoe
- Bake Bread - Turn wheat into bread
- The Lie - Bake cake using wheat, sugar, milk, and eggs!
- Getting an Upgrade - Construct a better pickaxe
- Delicious Fish - Catch and cook a fish!
- On A Rail - Travel by minecart at least 1 km from where you started
- Time to Strike! - Use planks and sticks to make a sword
- Monster Hunter - Attack and destroy a monster
- Cow Tipper - Harvest some leather
- When Pigs Fly - Fly a pig off a cliff
- Sniper Duel - Kill a skeleton with an arrow from more than 50 meters
- DIAMONDS! - Acquire diamonds with your iron tools
- We Need to Go Deeper - Build a portal to the Nether
- Return to Sender - Destroy a Ghast with a fireball
- Into Fire - Relieve a Blaze of its rod
- Local Brewery - Brew a potion
- The End? - Locate the End
- The End. - Defeat the Ender Dragon
- Enchanter - (Unobtainable for now)
- Overkill - (Unobtainable for now)
- Librarian - Build some bookshelves to improve your enchantment table
- Adventuring Time - Discover all biomes
- The Beginning? - Spawn the Wither
- The Beginning. - Kill the Wither
- Beaconator - Create a full beacon
- Repopulation - (Unobtainable for now)
- Diamonds to you! - Throw diamonds at another player
- Overpowered - Eat the Notch apple
"How to Play" Section
Visit the "how to play" section when you're feeling a little lost. It contains every achievements and advancements you can unlock, and learn more about what the add-on has to offer!
You can use the /function check command to check your completed, or advancement(s) in progress. A custom UI may be implemented soon, in the meantime, you may use the following commands:
- /function check/progress - checks only current advancement in progress
- /function check/all - checks which advancements have been completed too
Granting & Revoking Advancements
You can grant, and revoke advancements specifically, everything or per section:
Usage: use the /function command followed by a path...
To manage the advancement of another player, you'd have to use the /execute command and execute the function from them.
Giving & Taking Achievements
You can also give and take achievements:
Usage: use the /function command followed by a path...
To manage the achievement of another player, you'd have to use the /execute command and execute the function from them.
Pre-requisites & Custom Pop-Ups
For content creators and map makers:
This add-on changes how existing UI's display, and it is not recommended to use this add-on with other packs or some existing maps:
- title: advancement header
- subtitle: advancement name
- actionbar: icon texture path
Yes, you can also make your own advancement. Please check the functions folder, from there you'll see a text. Refer to that as the documentation.
You need to enable the following 'experiments' in order for this add-on to work:
Advanced Item Detection
This add-on can detect items in your inventory, so you no longer need to hold the items just to unlock a said achievement/advancement. This detection system best works in single player, but it does work in multiplayer.
This add-on has localization support. If you'd like to contribute and translate the add-on into your native language (when available), please contact me here.
Check the 'information' panel in the 'how to play' section in-game for the list of people who contributed into the add-on!
- Español (España) : IvanMaster
- 日本語 (日本) : 4384 Illusioner
- 한국어 (대한민국) : Ha Ru, Baechu
- Português (Brasil) : PedroESP_01, DanyCraftBR
- Русский (Россия) : Egor YTShou
- 简体中文 : 玻璃杯, 戀 Koi, TexTrue
- 繁體中文 : 玻璃杯, 戀 Koi
- Polski (PL) : Kubil 333
- Türkçe (Türkiye) : Marcos
- Bahasa Indonesia : AegisFlare37
Select version for changelog:
- Added new translations.
- Fixed some bugs, and slightly optimized the add-on.
- Post description additions.
Due to how the add-on is coded to natively support 1.17, AdvancementPack version 3.0 may no longer work on 1.16. If you don't want to miss the new features, please consider updating your game! 1.17 beta versions have not yet tested, and version change could affect UI icons and such.
This add-on works just fine in multiplayer. However things such as being able to detect items without holding it may greatly be affected due to how the add-on is coded and technical limitations.
Realms: make sure you create a world first with the add-on correctly applied and have the 'experiments' enabled, then you can upload that world so it can be played on realms.
Aternos servers: upon testing, Aternos cannot properly parse UI changes from the resource pack. As such, unlocking advancements/achievements may show up as normal titles and subtitles. However, you can keep trying and it may work properly.
You must not re-upload the add-on, or distribute it as you wish. You are free to use the code inside the pack for 'education purposes'.
Logged in users: you can download the add-on through the button below the usual download links. It's slow but an alternative way of downloading the add-on should the links become broken.