The Chisel mod is a very popular decoration mod used frequently on java edition but bedrock edition has not had access to it, until now. That's right I have figured out a way to bring chisel to bedrock edition using the stone cutter!
Select version for changelog:
- Backend changes to how textures are applied to blocks to lower overall texture count needed. This is due to bedrock having a texture limit which it was close to reaching before this update.
- Added Iron Chisel
- Can find recipe by searching Chisel in a crafting table.
- Allows chiseling blocks placed in the world to cycle through the available blocks of that type.
- Right click block with chisel to cycle forward through the blocks
- Crouch- Right click to cycle backwards
- Removed all blocks that had textures larger than 16x16. These were out of place and improperly added when compared to Original Mod. May be added back in future if I can replicate the original mod.
- Added Cuts block for a lot of block types.
- When placed in the world has randomized texture.
- Some blocks condensed into a single block instead of multiple.
- Bookshelves now are one block and to get the end and middle variants you use the Chisel.
- Laboratory arrow blocks are now a single arrow block.
- Changes direction based on what block face it's placed on.
- Can use chisel to select end and middle variants similar to bookshelf.
- Chisel Slabs Updated to work with new chisel texture system.