This Addon adds fully-automatic-connected-glass to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. This Addon doesn't replace vanilla original glass. AFAIK, we are currently unable to edit vanilla block's behavior. So I made additional glass instead of editing the vanilla ones. You can get them by opening the creative inventory, or craft them.
Images Preview :
(images from v1.0.2)
You don't have to confuse about /give @p command, or other commands, because this addon adds fully automatic glass. When you place the glass side by side, they will be connected automatically (Just like Minecraft Java Optifine).
How to get them :
In the creative mode, you can get them in the "construction" panel. in the glass item group, for regular glass. And glass pane item group for glass pane. But for the glass pane, I would recommend you using "/function get_glass_pane" instead of getting them from creative inventory. If you get them from creative inventory, the glass will not following your direction, watch the video for better understanding. (this is for the previous version)
In the survival mode, you can get them with crafting. (either for the previous or the current version)
The usage of stick
In the previous version, the stick is used to spawn entity in the glass to make it connect again. Since the entity is removed in this version, the stick is used to lock / unlock the glass state. In the other words if you want the glass to be able to change it's state or not, you can use stick. Remember the stick doesn't make the glass disconnect / connect, it just determines whether the glass can be changed or not. Here is what I mean.
And to make it changeable again, just re-click (right click / tap) the glass with the stick one more time. So that the glass will be able to change it's state.
1. You have to turn on at least "Holiday Creator Features", "Additional Modding Capabilities", and "Experimental molang features" in the world settings.
2. The current version doesn't use entity anymore.
3. This glass will not interact with beacon beam.
4. If you don't like this update, i'll provide the link for the previous version. But it doesn't support resource pack yet.
5. This version doesn't support texture pack yet, and I haven't added glass pane to it yet. You can still use the previous version, but it still uses entity to connect the block.
Disclaimer ! ! !
1. Don't repost this addon on any website (even on mcpedl)
2. Don't modify this pack (you can modify this pack, but for personal use / don't share the modification pack)
3. If you want to review this pack on YouTube, don't share the direct link. Share this mcpedl link instead :))
4. Glass pane is not added yet in this version.
5. Also some of you guys might not like this update. So i'll provide the link for the previous version. But it still use the entity to connect the glass
Select version for changelog:
Added additional 4 subpacks :
-> Basic glass
-> Clear glass
-> Old glass
-> Black-bordered glass
Added glass pane.
Changed '/function remove_detector' to '/function clear_cache'.
Moved the glass to the glass item group.
Resource packs support
3d-display glass item
Added tinted glass
Fixed bug when placing 3 × 3 glass
Removed detector entity
It is recommended to remove the previous version (either from the game or from the world), then install the new one.
If you found any bugs, you can contact me via discord "HabibAnwash1447#7305"