Do you play Minecraft Bedrock experimental C&C and wonder, when they will actually add deepslate caves and all the generation under Y level 0 to Bedrock edition? Well this pack is your answer then! Download it, apply it and enjoy the new deepslate generation inspired by the one on Java edition.
This behavior pack adds new generation under Y level 0, which is already included in Minecraft Java edition snapshots, however so far in Bedrock edition beta there is no interesting generation down there, so let's fix that!
This pack includes generation of following blocks and features under Y level 0:
- Stone (only between levels 0 and -8)
- Glow lichen
- Dripstone block
- Pointed dripstone
- Brown and red mushroom
- Water and Lava blocks
- All ores corresponding for Y levels under 0
- Amethyst geodes
- Dripstone caves
- Spawning of Axolots, Glow Squids, Bats and all other cave mobs
- Lush Caves (Experimental!)
Deepslate blobs and Tuff blobs between Y level 0 and 16 are removed as they aren't supposed to be in the final release of 1.18!
Because this pack adds a new generation to the game, it can slightly impact loading time of your worlds, expect a bit longer loading times depending on performance of your hardware. I recommend enabling only experiments needed for the pack for the best performance. Be patient while creating and loading your worlds.
There are 2 pack options available in this pack.
Without Lush Caves - All added generation features without Lush Caves. (default)
With Lush Caves - All added generation features with experimental Lush Caves.
Without Lush Caves option is selected by default, if you want to switch the option, click on the gear icon on the pack.
This pack works on all MC versions above 1.17 including betas.
Following experimental features are needed for the pack to work!
If you want to see some examples of the generation, take a look at the screenshots provided below.
If you want to join our great community, get involved in developement via polls/feedback or report any bug or issue, make sure to join our Discord Server.
This behavior pack is made by Studio IceCraft and restricted under this license. If you wish to share this content with others make sure to credit with link to this post!
Enjoy playing with this behavior pack! 🙂
Select version for changelog:
- Transition between stone and deepslate now matches Java edition exactly!
- Small changes to probability of generating some features under Y level 0.
- Removed generation of Tuff above Y level 0.
- Removed Above Y 0 option, because every MCBE release now includes experimental Caves & Cliffs option.
- Significant stability and performance improvments, worlds should now load faster!
- Go to the mediafire download page.
- Select file you want to download (.mcpack or .zip)
- Download it.
- Open/extract it depending on the file format.
- Make sure to enable Creation of custom biomes and Caves and cliffs experiments.