This is an add-on that completely changes surface of Minecraft overworld, once you'll spawn in the world, you'll already see that all terrain around you is flat! This brings a unique feel to the game, which resembles custom superflat worlds, but in a very different way.
This add-on changes the generation of Minecraft overworld's surface to a flat one, exactly like superflat worlds, however with this add-on enabled, all caves, trees, grass and other natural generation will be generated with some exceptions.
Similar biomes will have their unique flat layers, desert - sand and sandstone, plains - grass and dirt, oceans - water and gravel and more.
Following features won't generate in the new flat terrain:
- Villages (Villagers and Golems will generate.)
- Pillager Outposts (Pillagers will generate.)
- Mansions (Evokers and Vindicators will generate.)
- Temples (Desert Temple treasure will generate underground.)
- Witch Huts (Witches will generate.)
- Igloos (Underground basement will generate.)
Another unique part about the flat generation is that biome bleding generates in chunks, so you can easily find chunk borders!
This pack works on all MC versions above 1.17 including betas.
Following experimental features are needed for the pack to work!
If you want to see some of the new flat terrain, take a look at the screenshots provided below.
Some forests and plains:
Desert and savanna:
- Vines can generate mid-air in Jungle edge biome.
- Trees can rarely generate cut off from side.
- Random blocks of water rarely generate obove oceans.
If you want to join our great community, get involved in developement via polls/feedback or report any bug or issue, make sure to join our Discord Server.
This behavior pack is made by Studio IceCraft and restricted under this license. If you wish to share this content with others make sure to credit with link to this post!
Enjoy playing with this behavior pack! 🙂
- Go to the mediafire download page.
- Select file you want to download (.mcpack or .zip)
- Download it.
- Open/extract it depending on the file format.
- Make sure to enable Creation of custom biomes experimental option.