Start your fresh survival world with a village upon spawn! Sand Villager trades & houses, and structures that may include loot and resources needed and essential for your survival plays and journey.
This village has been naturally spawned in the Minecraft's latest 1.11 release update.
Regardless on your Respawn Radius' settings, you will still spawn around the Village. By default, you should be expecting to spawn near around this area!
Nearby Structures & Loot Information
Information about Directions
To begin with, most of nearby structures are found Northeast as relative to the Sun's sunrise. Otherwise, I have set the world set spawn to where most of these structures are located from the Village and spawn - so you can refer to where my compass from my hotbar is pointing to.
A. Nearby Desert Temple
Desert temples are known for its deadly TNT trap underneath, but once escaped from it, leaves an amazing loot for you to use with!
- Estimated Coordinates: around 136 (y?) 248
- Loot Samples: Diamonds, Gold, Iron, Horse Armors, Enchanted Books, Bones, String, Rotten Flesh, Gunpowder, etc.
B. Quite Further Pillager Outpost
Apart from the loot chest which can include nice items, defeating its the Pillager Leader giving you Bad Omen effect and can start a raid. However, defeating all the waves of its raid gives you a great Villager discount in their trades! Which can be useful in some cases, if you're in Survival!
- Estimated Coordinates: around 248 (y?) 568
- Loot Samples: Enchanted Books, Crops & Food (such as Wheat and Carrots), Wood & Logs (such as Spruce Wood), Equipment (such as Crossbow), etc.
C. Village Loots
Not actually going to far. From the village you can still get starter materials that can be useful to supply enough food you need to eat. There are some chests around the house as well as plants planted on Villager's farm area.
Select version for changelog:
- First release! Updated and added more deatail and information about nearby structures and loots.