created by: r4isen1920
pack version: v4.1
Hard difficulty only
- More aggressive hostile mobs
- Ranged hostile mobs has higher accuracy
- Iron Golems deal massive damage to players
- You easily get hunger, more food is needed
- Hardcore mode is dependent to the world's host; while connected players have their own independent life.
- You only have one life, and you'll respawn only as a spectator.
- If you want to be able to fly in Spectator Mode, you can optionally enable Education Edition:
Enabling the Add-On
To enable and experience Hardcore mode, do the following steps:
- Download the Add-on from the link below
- Enable Education Edition (optional)
- Apply both Resource Pack & Behavior Pack in a new or existing world
- Open or Create the world. It should automatically be active.
Realms Compatibility Information
The following are my requirements for this add-on to work on Realms:
- Version Required: 1.16 atleast. This version also fixes the bugs regarding running commands using animation controllers on Realms.
- Experimental Gameplay: Not needed. So it works on Realms.
- Education Edition: You may not be able to enable this feature. Features such as being able to fly in Spectator Mode will not be possible on Realms.
Select version for changelog:
- Updated download links. (A A A A A A A A)
- Make sure to delete the old version first, before installing or importing the pack!
Recommended 1+ GB of free memory (RAM).