The reborn disciples have been released, The original four came back, and erian is also running loose. can things can worse? oh yes they will. The void merchant accidentally got a hold of a manifest that was never supposed to be in the overworld! What does it contain? power? treasure? no, It contains a being trapped below the world since the rebirth of the disciples. You break it, you buy it. Or in this case, You set it free, you seal him back.
Select version for changelog:
Addon Update v2.2:
- Addon is now updated to v1.19.0
- Added a new Manifest
- Added a new Weapon
- Added a new Boss
- Refined Deathblade's bobbing animation
- Refined Erius's animations.
- Cold ones give off more resistance and regeneration.
- Nerfed Erius and the old disciples damage to cater towards the new damage reduction system in v1.19.0
- There's more but I do a lot of tiny fixes so I forgor.
Addon Update v2.1:
- Added five new bosses.
- Added 18 new items.
- Added one new NPC.
- Massively increased the spawn rate weight of the voided zombies from 15 to 85. (Basically they’ll spawn as much as normal monsters)
- Osseous, Alatar, Brawneus, & Limbosis now spawn naturally in the overworld. This idea will be played with more in part II.
- Refined the original disciple’s textures.
- Added trade related items for each v2.0 Disciple.
Osseous, Alatar, Brawneus, & Limbosis are seperate beings from Fallen Alatar, Deathblade, Brawlatar, & Eribus.
- Probably more stuff I forgot about but it’s there.
Addon Update v2.0
- New download links to the v2.0 Update.
- The v1.0 update is still available to download.
- Addon v2.0 Release Trailer Available.
- Rewrote the addon submission completely.
- Cracked End Crystals & Void Extract has been removed.
- Added "Voided Zombies". along with a new drop.
- Replaced the method of spawning the bosses the old way. you know spawn them with craftable "spawn eggs".
- All four mobs have revamped AIs, Weapon mechanics, and have been rebalanced.
- All mobs have new Sounds, Animations, Models, and More.
- New Cover & addon art + new descriptions.
- "Brawlatar" has been renamed to "Brawneus".
- "Eribus" has been renamed to "Limbosis".
- "Deathblade" has been renamed to "Osseous".
- "Alatar" has been renamed to "Alatar".
- Weapons have been renamed. All of them
- I think that's it? is it? yeah.
Addon Version v1.0
- Did stuff right, go me.
Addon Version v1.0 Pre-Deny
- Did stuff wrong