Do you want to experience dynamic lighting like using optifine in java? This add-on adds just that experience into minecraft bedrock! This addon's lighting is not as smooth as optifine but it does the job.
You can use different items that gives off light to light your surroundings by just holding it in your hands. The dynamic light has a fix light level of 8.
You can now explore dark caves easier if you don't have enough torches to place.
As you can see in this picture I'm holding a torch and it's giving off light.
and it also works for lanterns.
For some reason it does not work with Sea Lanterns.
Light Items gives off light when on the ground.
A new armor that gives off light when worn.
Armor points: 4
Can be repaired using: Iron Ingot
A type of torch that you can equip to your off-hand slot. This torch can't be place.
This add-on might interfere with other add-on causing the other addons to not work or for this addon to not work.
Select version for changelog:
- Dropped items with dynamic lighting can cause not full blocks to disappear.
- Player was not able to climb to land when in water when using the helmet or any dynamic lighting items.
- Added new off hand torch item.
- Experimental Mode must be turned on.
- Might not work with other addons that uses player.json
Downloading addon through linkvertise