Do you want to experience dynamic lighting like using optifine in java? This add-on adds just that experience into minecraft bedrock! This addon’s lighting is not as smooth as optifine but it does the job.
You can use different items that gives off light to light your surroundings by just holding it in your hands. The dynamic light has a fix light level of 8.
You can now explore dark caves easier if you don’t have enough torches to place.
As you can see in this picture I’m holding a torch and it’s giving off light.
and it also works for lanterns.
These are the items/blocks that you can hold that gives off light.
For some reason it does not work with sealantern.
Added a new item called the Miner Helmet.
To wear it hold the item then use it like eating a food.
Make sure there is no armor on your head or it will overwrite it.
There are a few bugs where when you sprint jump it does not update quickly enough to remove the light. I recommend to sprint jump less while holding any items that gives off light.
This add-on might interfere with other add-on causing that add-on to not work or this add-on to not work.
- Changed and improved the item texture of the helmet. .
- Added a new item called the Miner Helmet.
- Added a recipe for the new item.
- Edited post to fix the broken linkvertise link. . .
- Install both the behavior and resource pack
- Dynamic Lighting v2 Behavior (ADFLY)
- Dynamic Lighting v2.1 Resource (ADFLY)
- Dynamic Lighting v2 Behavior (LINKVERTISE)
- Dynamic Lighting v2.1 Resource (LINKVERTISE)