Want to experience the portal gun of java but in bedrock? with this add-on you can now experience the portal gun and you can troll the animals and even your friends by teleporting them everywhere.
With this add-on a portal gun item will be added in your world. The portal gun is quite easy to craft.
There are 3 different kinds of portal guns the portal model will depend on what portal gun you use.
A short demonstration of the portal gun:
Portal Gun Recipes:
1. Normal Portal Gun
1x Ender Eye
2x iron Ingot
2. Potato Portal Gun
This portal gun has every functionality of a normal portal gun. It also plays voice lines of potato Glados.
1x Normal Portal Gun
3. Rick and Morty Portal Gun
6x Iron Ingot
1x Ender Eye
When you craft the portal gun it will be BLUE by default when firing the portal gun it would switch to ORANGE.
You can freely switch what color of the portal to shoot by CROUCHING and SHOOTING the portal gun.
You can see on the portal gun what portal color it would shoot.
How can I pick up blocks?
- Hold a portal gun in your hand (can be any color) (except for the rick and mort portal gun)
- Look directly down and shoot and it will convert your portal gun into a gravity gun.
- Shoot whatever blocks you want to pick up
How can I place the block?
- Put the floating block somewhere you want to place
- then sneak to place the block or you can also shoot to throw blocks.
To convert it to the portal gun again shoot directly down.
If there is a block in its place it will break that block and drop it.
For now you can only pick up the following blocks:
- GRASS BLOCK
- REDSTONE BLOCK
Will add more blocks in the future.
Credits to the commenter for commenting this idea: Step_HD
Making Black Holes
Shoot directly up using your portal gun.
Anything that gets close to the black hole will get suck in and killed including you and your items.
I Have also added a page on How to play for the portal gun so you can have an easy guide on how to use the portal gun and also how to craft it.
- Feel free to make videos using this addon just credit.
- You are not allowed to make your own download link of this addon.
- If there is a bug happening in the beta version I will not support it.
Select version for changelog:
Update Change log:
- No addon changes.
- Added a short demonstration video.
- Experimental Mode must be turned on in your world.