Fantasy Medieval is a fishing village with a futuristic twist. Built in Creative from the ground up.
It consists of 6 small houses for the development of several players at the same time. If we look at the sky, we will see above our heads a large zeppelin and 3 small ships facing each other. (You could say they are preparing for battle).
In the First Update structures were created such as: Windmill, House of food, A lighthouse, A clock tower, A small house with medieval decoration, A tower of the magician and Small boats and cranes.
In the Second Update structures were created such as: A medieval style castle, a floating island, a triding area for villagers, enchantment zones, nether portals and decorations such as a collapdes bridge, interior and trees created and decorated by hand.
With the new update, larger structures have been created, giving a better setting, all decorated and illuminated for the player to enjoy to the fullest.
1. A Japanese-style castle with exterior decoration.
2. An island of large statues and portals in the background.
3. A desert town with small temples and houses, inhabited by villagers.
4. A large port with Japanese decoration.
5. Two large ships.
6. Two floating islands with hot air balloons have been added.
Select version for changelog:
With the new update, large structures have been added, doubling the size of the map and improving its content:
1. A Japanese-style castle, decorated.
2. A Japanese style port.
3. An island with three large statues with portals to the nether.
4. Two large ships.
5. A desert town, with villagers and decoration.
6. Two floating islands, decorated and habitable.
7. Small decorations have been added such as birds flying around the island of statues, a small area of cherry trees and the lighting of the new areas created has been improved.