Travel accross different places, with ease and convenience with the Waypoints add-on! Set up multiple waypoints & navigate faster throughout your world! Customize your Waypoints with 15 different dye colors to choose from.
created by: r4isen1920
pack version: v2.0
Creating a Waypoint
- Waypoint Placers act like a spawn egg or a block. Just place it down on the ground and you should be good to go!
- To remove the Waypoint, just break the Lodestone Block. Note that you will NOT get your Nether Star back once broken, so place it wisely!
Changing Waypoint Colors
- Up to 15 different dye colors are supported, except for Black.
Linking a Compass
- Linking a Compass turns it into a Waypoint Compass: it acts as a connection between you and the Waypoint!
- If the Waypoint you are trying to teleport to got broken, your Waypoint Compass may unlink and disappear.
Traveling to a Waypoint
Travel to Waypoint by holding the Waypoint Compass and sneaking until you are teleported.
Estimated Time Arrival
- Within 126 blocks takes about 5 seconds;
- Within 256 blocks takes about 10 seconds;
- Within 1024 blocks takes about 20 seconds;
- Within 4095 blocks takes about 30 seconds; and
- 4096 blocks or farther takes about 60 seconds.
If you stop sneaking while teleporting, it will cancel the ENTIRE process. This means the countdown will reset back to what it was before.
This add-on is available for community translations! Please head on over to translate.r4isen1920.com to learn more!
Select version for changelog:
- Updated download links. (A A A A A A A A)
- Please delete the old version, if you have, before importing the add-on update.
- Only supports 1.16 (not beta)