City Roman Style is a map created in the Roman style. It consists of a small garden surrounded by a deck where you can walk.
Behind these gardens we find a building similar to a dome. Inside you will find the public baths, adorned with a large sacred tree inside. (It has a fantasy style inside).
On the opposite side to the central garden, we have a small house that serves as a home (equipped with everything necessary to survive), a small crop and a farm next door.
After the update, new structures have been created:
- The first is the great Roman temple, a large and decorative structure, with a glass floor and giving an optical illusion as if there was another temple under our feet.
- On the other hand we will have a huge Roman coliseum, decorated in which we can include the combat arena.
- Finally, small accessories have been added, such as the Roman ship or the two floating islands in the sky.
Select version for changelog:
With the update many changes have been added:
1. A great Roman temple, with an optical illusion inside, simulating the same temple upside down.
2. A giant Roman coliseum, with details and an arena inside.
3. A large Roman ship, decorated and fit for use.
4. Two similar wolf sculptures with different orientation have been created, located in the corners of the temple.
5. A floating island with a working mill and farm.
6. Another floating island with a ruined castle.